Rescue (2/3)

(Sabine POV)

We had gotten to the upper levels of Thrawn's ship, but the chambers were a few more levels up.

"C'mon this way it's three more levels up," He said cutting down another trooper, I didn't even see the trooper, all I saw was his arm and leg fly off before I saw him collapse, between us we had cut down at least 100 troopers, and Ezra still, showing no remorse has killed 17 officers that stood in his way. If Lightsabers were just normal swords let's just say it'd have a fuck ton of blood on it. 

"Gosh, all these bloody troopers just keep getting in the way!" Ezra shouted I couldn't help but agree.

"Yeah, let's just hope these troopers don't make us too late," I said, 

"Yeah," Ezra said looking at something, he turned his off his Lightsaber, I looked over, it was just another officer.

"No, please! don't kill me!" The officer pleaded, but Ezra didn't even flinch he picked him up with the force, put him up against the wall and put the hilt of his Lightsaber to his forehead

"Please... I-" But before he could finish his sentence Ezra had already ignited his Lightsaber in his head.

"There should be a staircase around here that we can use to go to each floor, the only problem is that each staircase is on the different side of the room you enter so when we go up to the next floor we have to go the complete other side," I said.

(No POV)

"Uh sir, just two rebels have cleared out nearly every floor on the ship, your... trap failed..." A Stormtrooper said Thrawn looked at the Stormtrooper coldly, the Stormtrooper flinched

"Have we even hit one of them?" Thrawn asked

"No Sir, the Jedi just keeps finding ways to kill our men, and the Mandolorian just too much of a quick and accurate shooter." The trooper said.

Sabine and Ezra were only one floor away from Thrawn, he had no escape, as Ezra cut down and Sabine shot their way through the Imperial ship, Sabine started to notice how brutally Ezra would kill the troopers and officers alike.

"Ezra, you do know you don't need to cut off all of their limbs," Sabine said, she immediately regretted saying that when Ezra glared at her, but then looked away.

"Yeah... you're right" Ezra sighed having a saddish tone. "Let's just get these pilots, and get out of this hell hole" He continued, they continued through the ship eventually making it to Thrawn. But what caught them both off guard is that Thrawn was the only one there.

"Where are your troopers at Thrawn" Sabine growled, Thrawn simply smiled.

"Right behind you." He whispered, and just as he said that Sabine felt someone kick the back of her shin she looked up to see the end of a barrel of a stormtroopers gun.

"You won't lay a finger on her!" Ezra shouted as he drove his Lightsaber all the way into the trooper's chest, Ezra in a matter of seconds cut down 20 stormtroopers, legs, arms, heads flew everywhere "Sabine, are you alright?" The Jedi frantically said.

"Yeah, I'm alright," Sabine said, they turned to look at Thrawn, but he was gone, Ezra groaned

"Come on Sabine, let's get the son of a bitch."