○•°o n e°•○

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

He threw his arm over the bed with a groan, hitting his alarm. "God dammit.." Schlatt groaned. "I dont wanna get up..."

He climbed out of bed, getting a pair of jeans laying on the floor. He pulled them up to his waist, walking to the bathroom. He stared at himself in the mirror, disgusted with the figure he was staring at.

He brushed out his hair with his fingers. 'Im gonna be late..' he thought, going downstairs and gathering his stuff. The house was extremely quiet since his parents left to work.

He checked the time, seeing the bus,would be out front soon. He stepped out the house, the coldness crisp in the air. He breathed out a puff of cold. The bus pulled up to his house.

He walked out to the bus and got on, sitting down in a random empty seat. He counted trees and cars as they were passing by.

○ ¤ ¤ ¤ ○

Jschlatt sighed as the bus came to a stop at the back of the school. He stood up and got in life with the ither students, climbing off the bus.

He walked inside the school, staring at the ground. "Hey!" Yelled a voice. A very familliar and bad voice. He turned around.

Yup. That was him. Technoblade, is what he calls himself. He started to run down the hall, techno was chasing after him. Techno wasnt that bad, he just didnt like jschlatt.

Suddenly, jschlatt fell to the floor. He looked forward. A kid with brown, curly hair was on the ground in front him him, leaning back on his palms

"shit. shit, fuck, im sorry," he scrambled to his feet. He held out his hand for the stranger to take. He did, pulling himself up "thanks," he said. 'British boy.' Jschlatt thought.

"Uh- see you around! I gotta run!" He raced down the hall and into his classroom. He was safe.

○ ¤ ¤ ¤ ○

Schlatt stepped out of the classroom and sees the same dark haired boy. That made him happy. He waved and got a wave back, making him smile.

He got to his next class, sitting down. Two boys sat across from him, Zak and George.

They were both on their phones, playing some game while trying to hide them from the teacher.

At one point, Zak looked up "hey, hey Johnathan," he said. Schlatt looked up "what do you guys want?"

"Johnathan!" The teacher scolded "detention."

"But i didnt even--"
"Quiet." She turned away and continued teaching.

Jschlatt groaned quietly, putting his head down.

○ ¤ ¤ ¤ ○

Jschlatt left his last class, qbout to run towards the bus. Then he heard the teacher call out to him, "Johnathan!" He stopped dead in his tracks and tiltes his head up, sighing. "Coming.."

He walked into the roon, dragging his toes across the tiles. He sat down at a table and stared at the sentence the teacher was writing on the board.

'I will be respectful towards my teacher and classmates and not disrupt the class' it said. 'Great..' jschlatt thought. He was gonna have to write this over, and over, and over, and-

Schlatt looked up, seeing the strange curly-haired man walk in with his head down. The teacher smiled breifly "wilbur. Take a seat across from johnathan." she instructed.

Wilbur didnt know who johnathan was. But since schlatt was the only person in the room, he assumed that was johnathan so he pulled out a chair and sat down. He watched the teacher write on the board: 'i will follow the correct directions the first time they are given to me'

The teacher looked up "No, Wilbur. A seat over. See, this is why youre in here," she gestured to the second written statement "because you cant follow directions." She stated, watching wilbur scoot over to the seat next to him. "Push in the chair," she instructed.

Wilbur sighed "I WAS-" he shook his head, pushing in the chair. He never got detention. It was a shameful thing in his family. "Dont talk back to me, soot!" She shouted, making him lower his head and shrink his shoulders up.

"Now. You two are going to write these sentences down across two sheets of paper." She had written 'Johnathan' under the first sentence and 'Wilbur' under the second. "Front and back." She put four pieces of paper on the table. Schlatt grabbed two, Wilbur grabbed two.

○ ¤ ¤ ¤ ○

Jschlatt left the room with Wilbur at what was almost 5. Jschlatt rubbed his aching hand, sighing "Wilbur, was it?" He asked the curly haired boy, who nodded in return. "Yeah.,and yours is Johnathan, right?"

"Yup. But, my friends call me Jschlatt or schlatt." He smiled at Jschlatt "am i allowed to call you that?"

Schlatt pretended to think "i dunnoo...its pretty special...mmmokay, why not?" Wilbur grabbed his bag from his locker, kicking it closed. They walked down the stairs together "which ways your house? Mines down by Main street," he pointed towards where he lived.

"So's mine. But then you turn right, then left, then..." he stopped, realising he might be annoying. "You get it."

"We could walk together if you wanted, " wilbur suggested. Then a drop of rain fell on his head. Then more. Then it started to pour.

Wilbur and schlatt stood under the overhang "i could call my mom," wilbur shook his head, reaching from his bag and pulling out an umbrella "my mum said it would rain. so i brought this," he clicked it open and took schlatts hand and began to walk with him.

○ ¤ ¤ ¤ ○

Schlatt waved goodbye to him. He had walked him home and decided to go home after he got schlatt to his house since he didnt have an umbrella. He stepped into the rain once again, listening to it hit the top of his umbrella.

He hung his umbrella up when he got inside, sighing. his mother greeted him at the door "did you get detention?!" She shouted. He nodded silently "i sat in someone elses seat and a girl called me out for it, so i told her to be quiet. The teacher told me to apologise and i didnt, so i got detention."

Those words were stupid even to his mother "jesus, what kind of teacher to you have?" She wrapped her arm around his tall son. "how wss your walk home?"

"Well, i met a boy.. his name is schlatt. Hes really cool, even though i didnt talk to him much. He had detention for talking.

"Well, im glad you found a friend, but i have to start supper." He nodded "im gonna go practice," the guitar ofc what else?? he went upstairs

'Maybe this year wont be too bad anymore.'

[Authors note: hi guys! So, this is my first story that in very invested in and i hope yall like it. Word count: 1145