○•°f i v e°•○

Techno walked out of class, punching his friend in the arm "see ya fucker," he said, looking back in the direction where his friend went and not at all where he was walking.

He felt someone come into contsct with him, running into his chest. He turned forward, seeing a short man with a green scarf and a blue-striped jacket.

He stared at techno and seem scared. Techno felt his heart speed up, listening to his breath hitch quietly. They both stared at each other for a while and, after what seemed like forever techno walked passed mega "bye. Watch it next time, see ya around," he said, bumping shoulders with mega as a sign of friendship

○ ¤ ¤ ¤ ○

Wilbur stared at the ground, he had somehow made his way up to the roof. Hisxfeet were dangling off. At any moment, he could jump and break something- or he could keep going. He was strong, he could do this-" he plugged his headphones into his phone and started to play some calming music.

He pulled his legs away from the edge, standing. He felt this was the right decision, to get off.

Suddenly he felt pressure on his back. He gasped, turning his body around. He screamed out as he fell, eyes wide. He hit the ground with a thud, landing in grass.

Wilbur lifted his head off the ground, looking down at his completely twisted backwards leg

He stood on one leg, leaning againdt the brick wall and hobbling himself inside. He went to the nurse "you need to fill out a form on your computer," she said, not looking up.

"I broke my leg,," he choaked out quietly. She got up and stared at his leg before giving him an ice pack.

Wilbur stared at the bag of ice and just,, left. He went back to class. The teacher didnt even comment on it.

○ ¤ ¤ ¤ ○

Schlatt got on the bus, sitting by wilbur. He noticed the others' leg "oh my god, what happened?" He asked worriedly.

"Someone pushed me off the roof." He said. He seemed to be drained out.

"Seriously? You didnt jump?" Schlatt asked ankther question. It was insensitive, but he didnt care right now honestly.

Wilbur shook his head, staring out the window.

Schlatt sighed worriedly, but he had to trust him,, cause, he wouldnt have told the truth if he didnt jump,, right?

○ ¤ ¤ ¤ ○

Wilbur sighed, stepping off the bus with schlatt following behind him. He limped up to the door and remembered his mom told him to do laundry- which was great.

H

e gathered up everyones laundry and began to wash it. He hummed, thinking. "Oh,, right." He took his shirt off and threw it in there, along with the pair of jeans he had on.

He walked upstairs and grabbed pants before schlatt walked in on him,, he put the jeans on and grabbed a shirt. Speaking of schlatt--

Schlatt walked in his bedroom "oh," he looked down to see wilbur shirtless "hi,," he moved his attention back to his head

"Hey, i was just gonna take a shower," he walked past him, brushing against his arm. "Be out in a few," he said to him, stepping into the bathroom.

"Al..right," he sat down on wilburs bed.

Wilbur stepped into the shower, completely underessed now. He rinsed out his hair, tapping his foot in the melpdy of a song he was in the works of writing. He sang the words to himself quietly.

He thought of schlatt, and how he was the only person who cared that he broke his leg. How he was the only person he trusted to talk to. Sure tommy and charlie were cool and all, but schlatt was different.

Schlatt was,, cuter, in a certain way. Thst made him easier to talk to.

Meanwhile while Wilbur was left alone with his thoughts, schlatt was rooting through his dresser. He found one of his beanies, holding it up to his nose and smothering his nose in the fabric and inhaling.

He let out a soft breath, falling back onto wilburs neatly made bed. He sniffed again, not hearing the bathroom door open. Footsteps soon followed and Wilbur was staring at schlatt who was on the corner if his bed with his legs up.

"...Schlatt?" He asked awkwardly. Schlatt junoed, lowering his legs and balling up the beanie "Wilbur- hi," he smiled widely to him, laughing awkwardly "sorry," he said sheepishly.

Wilbur shook his head "no, no, it's okay i know i smell good. I use cologne" he sat down with schlatt and continued to talk with him

○ ¤ ¤ ¤ ○

"Wilbur! Schlatt, im home!" Wilbur hobbled downstairs. His mom gasped "oh my goodness! What happened, Wilbur?!" She picked him up and set him in the kitchen table.

"I fell out of a window, or someone pushed me, i dont kniw, and i broke my leg." He explained, watching hus mouther get a metal rod and palce it next to his leg, wrapping bandages around it. Many bandages.

She picked him up, taking him upstairs to his room. Schlatt was awkwardly following.

She put a pillow under his leg "keep it elevatd, okay?" He nodded "i will, thank you"

"Tell me if you need anyhing, alright?"

"Alright, mom. Thank you again."

She kissed his forehead "ill be downstairs, just hollar"

She walked out of his room and downstairs. Schlatt stared at his leg, then he spoke "so, um, about earlier.." he started

Wilbur shook his head "its fine, really."

Schlatt took a shaky, neevous breath "theres actually something i need to tell you."