○•°s e v e n°•○

Wilbur stepped onto the familliar roof, standing on his good foot with his other elivated behind him. His crutches were keeping him up, supporting his shoulders.

He wondered what would happen, if he could catch the person who pushed him. He put his crutches against the rooftop,

He walked to the edge again, but this time he didnt have any music to distract him, so he could hear everything.

He heard the door open.

He heard footsteps.

He waited.

He felt whatever was behind him get closer. He turned around right as hands were shoving him off. He grabbed them tightly, finally getting a look at the person.

"Phil?" He pushed phil which in return got himself back on the roof. "You were the one who pushed me off. Werent you?"

Phil let out an exasperated sigh, rolling his eyes with the sound of air leaving his lungs. "Okay. It was me. But so what? What are you gonna do?" He asked cockily. He obviously wasnt scared of Wilbur, despite him being 6'5, he wasnt very frightening. His broken leg took a few inches off him. He already had a skinny figure, which took down his power he would have if he was a little more built, or had at least more skin on his bones. (Dude look how smart i am making them their actual heights even though they're all in highschool haha)

Wilbur stood on his good leg, now standing over Phil. He tried to make himself as intimidating as possible. He grabbed the collar to Phils shirt, lifting him up. Up off the floor of the roof.

He slowly turned around, holding phils collar still tightly so he wouldnt drop. Hands were grabbing at his wrists so he didnt fall himself. "Wait- wilburwilburwilur please wait no we can work this out please dont-" he began to kick his legs, holding onto his shirt collar tightly now instead of wilburs wrists. "please please please dont do this-" tears glossed over his eyes. He was shaking, his breath uneven.

His last moments, he thought. He shut his eyes tight. This was the first time Wilbur had seen someone with his authority trembling like this before. He almost pitied a laugh. Instead what came out was a scoff of disgust.

Wilbur turned around, throwing Phil onto the roof. "Make sure Techno hears every detail." He was about to leave, til he heard Phil say a few horrifying words. "Even the part where youre dating 'Schlatt'?"

He slowly turned around to face the man on the floor, now being the one worried for his safety. "what?"

"You know what im talking about. 'Tea is like life, honeys like you' " he said, quoting from the previous night he had somehow eavesdropped.

"How did you..." wilbur was baffled about the information he had.

"I suggest if you want to keep your secret youre going to be doing as we say. Me, Techno, Pete. Or Ill tell everyone. So you better fucking watch yourself from now on."

Wilbur opened his mouth to speak but quickly shut himself up. He wobbled off of the roof with his crutches.

○ ¤ ¤ ¤ ○

Techno kicked Wilburs heel, making him turn around to the best of his ability. "Youre walking with us so we can get your science worksheet." It was right at the end of the day, and he couldnt even ride home. Hed have to walk, and in his weather, it wasnt fun

"Know what? You should just do it," Techno said, shoving a bunch of papers against wilburs chest, and thankfully, he caught them. "thanks british boy"

Wilbur grabed his bag from his locker, starting to walk on his crutches. For the entire time none of them showed. Pete, Techno, and Phil all rode their busses.