6 |"You just assumed?"

[Lights, Camera, fucking ACTION!]

It's quiet outside....maybe a little too quiet.

Scarlet stopped in front of a tall apartment building. She heard the wind whistle or it could've been a laugh she's not so sure because as she walks up the steps, the only thing she can hear other than her feet tapping on the metal it the whistle again but clearer.

She starts walking a little faster, trying to focus on anything else than what's behind her. She got to a small apartment door and knocked, hoping that Bev's dad wasn't there. No one answered so she then knocked on the door again, it swings open to a friendly-looking smile of Beverly Marsh.

"Scarlet! Welcome!" She said sighing as she lets Scarlet through the door. "Hey, Bev! Thanks again for letting me stay" Scarlet said as she walked up to Beverly giving her a hug and she hugs back.

Suddenly Beverly pulls away shutting the door, her eyes become winter fire and her eyebrows quickly pulled together. "You know something...about me...I can tell. How do you know what I was doing today?" She says looking into Scarlet's worried face.

Beverly was determined to know. She didn't want some creep in her house but it seems like Scarlet new Beverly pretty well. "I-uhh I don't know what you're talking about! Beverly, I just met you, I don't know you!" Scarlet felt frantic as she quickly spoke.

She shrugged putting her hands up to her face surrendering. Characters have found out about her before but never this confident, even the Goonies kids were fine when she said she only visiting for the summer.

She moved back a little from Beverly still acting innocent. She needed to wipe up a plan fast, anything other than she's from another universe. "Oh, so you don't know anything about me?" She heard Beverly say. "If you don't then how'd you get to my house?! I didn't even tell you where I live."

fuck.

Scarlet's face reddened. "I- I don't know! I just assumed?" Scarlet replied stepping up a little to Beverly to make her back up a bit. "You just assumed?" and after that Beverly's voice faded from Scarlet as she dozed off thinking about what she to do.

Then it was like on cue, an idea, a smart idea she might say, hit her, and Scarlet came back into reality snapping out of her daze. "Are you listening? How do you know things before I even do them or after I do them?" Beverly asked focusing on Scar's backpack.

Scarlet took noticed shifting her bag. "Uhh can sit we it down somewhere? I'm going to tell you the truth," Said Scarlet "I swear." she quickly added. Beverly nods and leads Scarlet to her room. Beverly sits on the edge of her bed.

She starts rubbing her hands against her knees and even though she said that she didn't know who this girl is, she still has a trusting feeling about her. Like she's seen her before or felt her before. Beverly saves those thoughts and focuses on Scarlet.

"So tell me the truth. Why?" Scarlet pauses again. "Well okay, I don't want to tell you everything but I came here because of I....Have a feeling?" Scarlet licked her lips but Beverly seemed to be believing it.

"Wait wait wait," Beverly said putting her hand out to stop her from talking. "You had a, feeling?" She said scoffing. "A feeling of what?"
Scarlet looked around. Anything than at Beverly. "I just had a feeling! That something bad is going to happen here. Something bad is going to happen to you guys!" Scarlet started using her hands to talk.

Somewhere she read it could make things sound more believable.
"Okay look I have future powers?" she dragged it further. "Er- you and the Losers club- are in serious danger." Beverly whore a quiet look. She had so many questions " Why? Why do you have this "feeling" and What kind of danger? Why us?" Beverly says slowly and Scarlet sat down next to her. "Beverly, listen," She looked at Beverly. This Character, she couldn't let her die.