5 |"That's greywater!"

[ Warning: long-ass chapter] 

Scarlet rolled over so her back was facing the walled side of the couch, which was surprisingly fit both of them. She couldn't remember a thing it was a total blur all that could fit in the space of her mind three things- One, Bowers tried to kill them yesterday and they survived, two, Richie brought her to his house, and three she was sleeping on a couch with Richie next to her.

The product of that thought made her totally squeal inside. She wasn't one of like liking a person or even squealing but something about Richie made her happy.

Her face was facing Richie's whos glasses were crooked making one of his eyes a little bigger than the other one. Scarlet giggled and looked closely noticing his freckles peppered on his face. She sat there so focused on counting them. They made her smile a little. She moved her hand from his face as Rich reached over to his face and rubbed his own eyes with a sideways smile. 

"Hey, sweet cheeks," Said Richie. He glanced up, his eyes catching the time on the clock.
"Holy Shittttt," He asked pushing himself up. "We have to get to the sewers!" he answered her expression and she shot up, jumping from the couch. 

"Oh shit! yeah, Let's go!" Scarlet exclaimed looking down at the white t-shirt and pajama shorts she was wearing. "Richie, are these yours?" She asked grabbing new clothes from her bag. "To plain to be my beauty's", he said opening a closet showing her his Hawaiian shirts.

Scarlet smiled and jumped into the bathroom.  Meanwhile, Richie was getting dressed in his own room and caught a glimpse of her backpack. He didn't mean to go through her bag but he got curious and he couldn't control himself. He found pairs of clothes and stuff you would find when someone was either leaving or traveling. His eyebrows furrowed as he held the rope and looked at her clothes.

He was confused. Why would she have all this? What really happened to her?  He heard the bathroom door opened and he pushed away getting up to his feet and shoving his shoes on, plastering a "normal" expression upon his face. 

"Come on it's nearly one!" she said zipping her backpack swinging over her shoulder. They ran out the door getting on Richie's bike. He decided to talk to the losers about what happened.
They see everyone at the sewers standing at the entrance "I-I see Y-you g-guys have b-been hang-ging out?" Bill asks before she could reply instead Tozier beats her to it. 

"Sorry boys, I would've come sooner but you know, my wang's too good Scarlet didn't want to leave the bed" She smacked the back of Richie's head and jump off the bike, sending a glare over her shoulder at the grinning idiot. "Why do you guys have bandages all over you?" Stan askes moving out of the way from "Poison Ivy".
"We rode into Henry 'needs a life' Bowers" Scarlet blurted receiving a snort from Richie. "Literally, the stupid fucker was up our asses today,".

They stood in front of the sewers waiting for someone to step forward. Obviously, Bill took the first step into the sewer followed by Richie and Scarlet. Scarlet looked around. Not sure why they were there but, whatever it's an adventure right?

Find a missing kid- in and out nothing else. "You boys coming in?" Scarlet asks Eddie and Stan turning to them. "No way!" Eddie shook his head. "That's greywater!" Scarlet and Richie both turned to Eddie in confusion.

"The fuck is greywater?" Scarlet askes jumping on a rock. "Its basically piss and shit. Your standing in the town's piss and shit." Scarlet shrugged slightly looking at the water under her feet. "Doesn't smell like Caca to me señor," Richie says in another terrible accent while sniffing a stick. He splashes it near Eddie who shrieked and went off on a rant about germs. "And Pee diseases! You know you could die from those right? all of the- the little-"