6; closer

it has been two months since you introduced me to yujin,even though i didn't ask for it, she and I inevitably became closer.

it was kinda fun, not gonna lie. her energetic personality really helps me stay awake. it also helps that she's in most of my classes, so im not lonely.

that's what you wanted for me, wasn't it?

. . .

then why do you look so sad... and alone.

don't think i havent noticed that felix is now dating a another girl.

so why dont you come back to me instead of being by yourself?

=======

"keum y/n wake up!" yujin banged on the desk, immediately waking the sleepy boy.

"W- whaaat?" he yawned.

"it's time for lunch, and im hungry~" yujin wasted no time grabbing his hand and basically dragging him to the cafeteria. students began gossiping about the two, and while it mildly effected yujin, y/n felt uncomfortable being shipped with a person he didn't like.

once they made it to the cafeteria, they got their food and sat down together. in the distance chaewon and y/n made eye contact.

she was about to wave at him until she saw yujin feeding him.

it made her feel strange.

so she walked away, no longer wanting to see the image.

y/n noticed her absence and was about to go after her until yujin grabbed his hand.

she looked at him straight in his pupils.

"oppa... i like you."

. . .

"yujin... I- i like you too...

but there's someone else I want to be with."

I stood up from the chair and starting running after you, my heart wont change, not until I tell you those words.