7; tears

Im not giving up on you. you weren't at school anymore, so i knew you were at your house.

by now ive already visited, but only for a short while. once i got there your parents recognized me and let me in. or course they questioned me on why their daughter was crying.

so im about to figure that out.

=======

"chaewon?" y/n peeked his head inside her room after her inability to response to his mutliple knocks

her head lifted to show off her visibly red eyes, it pained him knowing that she just bawled.

y/n didn't say another word and walked up towards the girl before pulling her into a warm hug. her emotions melted away in his embrace, as she struggled to speak.

"y- y/n? *sniff what a- are you doing here? go be witb your yujin..."

go be with your yujin...

chaewon, were you jealous?

"what do you mean go back to my yujin? she's not even mine to hold anyway." y/n said as he softly caressed her back.

"b- but you abandoned me for her."

ya, your the one who stopped hanging out with me...

"im sorry if I left you alone, chae. but what happened to felix?" he knew he was dating someone but not full story.

"that guy said he liked me, then had the nerve to kiss another girl the next day. that asshole, I can't believe I liked him." y/n went blank, felix seemed like a nice guy so he didn't expect the aussie to do that. especially to his girl.

"don't worry chaewon, i wont let that jerk hurt you again."

"*sniff promise?~"

"i promise."

. . .

"y/n?"

"yeah?"

"thank you, for coming that is..."

"chaewon I-

love you.

...thank you too."

"for what?"

"being my...

friend."

this isn't the appropriate time. even if i love you, i shouldn't rush a broken heart.