I'm Coming Home

When Eddie landed he got a taxi home, he wasn't ready to face Myra but after what had happened, he had made a decision. " Eddie Bear is that you" Myra yelled from her chair as Eddie walked into the house " Yes" he answered " oh good we need to have a talk about your recent behavior, i don't know what this leaving for a while was about but it's never happening again right?" She asked him as he entered the living room "right? I mean you can't just leave like that there's me you have to take care of Eddie bear, i can't do so much but you can and I need you, you can't leave like that again okay ?" Eddie went to nod but stopped and remembered Richies words " you're braver than you think" ." Myra, we're getting a divorce"  Myra dropped whatever she was holding all Eddie knew was it hit the floor. " Eddie Bear let's talk bout this, I wasn't the one running around and leaving my devoted spouse, that was you Eddie, We don't need to do this" yes we do for god sakes we know we do" Eddie almost yelled " Eddie don't yell at me apologize right now and go take your medicine you will be fine after that okay then you can give up this silly divorce business" Myra said pointing for Eddie to go upstairs. " no Myra i'm not apologizing for  the truth, you're the most controlling person i've ever meant and i knew my mother yet your 10x worse,i hate it" Eddie stated Myra was startled " Eddie I am helping you" She said angrily "no your not, i'm packing my stuff and leaving expect the mail soon" Eddie said as he ran upstairs to get all his things "EDDIE LETS TALK ABOUT THIS YOU CANT LEAVE ME YOU CANT YOU WONT BE SAFE EDDIE BEAR" She wailed Eddie ignored her, once he was done packing he took off his ring threw it on the dresser and left out the door Myra tried to stop him but she couldn't he was home free in a taxi headed to the airport, where was he gonna go? he pulled out his phone.

When Stan had got home it was a huge mess he had to explain to his dear lovely wife what had happened and thank god she trusted him and believed everything he had said, god he didn't deserve her. " babe there's something i've been meaning to talk to you about"Patty started "mhm" Stan said waiting for her to continue " I think we should split " Stan stopped what he was doing at her words "don't get me wrong I love you so so so much but can't you feel it we have so many different interests and we're growing apart it's not healthy for either of us" Patty finished.Stan went to object but she was right they had been having disagreements before the it thing and they were only getting worse he was expecting this but he wanted Patty to be happy even if he happiness wasn't him " I understand" He said, Patty sighed in relief " I'm going traveling across Europe i've already booked the trip, just like i've always wanted" Patty smiled and Stan smiled too " of course that was your biggest dream" Stan giggles at her excitement " I was expecting a much worse reaction from you" Patty said,Stan shook his head "for the last few months I had been expecting  it, Besides i'm happy if you are even if that is not with me" Stan told her calm as ever, she smiled "thank you for being the best husband, I have to go now" Patty picked up a suitcase from the entry " leaving all ready?" Stan asked " yep no time like the present, thank you for understanding". Patty was thinking about how to get divorced since she was going to be away " you can go get one before the airport and i'll sign it right away " Stan suggested, Patty nodded and headed outside " by the way the house is yours i don't think i'll be back here for a longgg time" Patty yell back and as she left Stan felt lighter ? He was happy ,He knew he'd be fine.
His phone buzzed

Eddie K.-So may have just gotten divorced

Richie Tozier: Dude I said say hi not I want to leave you

Stan Uris-I also just got divorced so cheers.

Richie Tozier- What is it break up with your wife day?

Bill Den: Yeah i guess cause my wife just left me a note with papers saying off in a trip with an amazing person,I hope you understand

Beverly Marsh: Aww you guys i'm sorry