-Yo must read this.

My annoyance is understated okay. I sent a message to you bitches but idk how many saw it so here I am.

My laptop is broken. Meaning, I have lost fucking everything on it, including all my pre-written chapters, my planning, pictures, everything. Also meaning I'm unable to upload for idek how long.

If it has to go in for repair then fuck knows how long that will be. So I really can't tell you how long it will be before I can upload again, but probably a while.

I hate massive upload breaks as much as you do, but if I could fix it right now I would because my whole life is stored on that laptop.

I will update you as often as I can but I am pretty much as clueless as you atm and pretty pissed off tbh since I have to rewrite so much and stuff.

So yeah I love you and I am sooo sorry and will let you know whats going on accordingly!:s

-Emily xxx

UPDATE NUMBER 1:) 24TH OCTOBER 2012: So my Father emailed the John Lewis people (because that's who he brought it from) and it turns out that it's still on  the 2 year guarantee which means that they will fix it for free. But we all know it won't be straight away. Eh. So we have to take it back to a John Lewis shop but the nearest one to us is Bristol which is a bit over an hour away in the car, so yeah. And since it's a city it's a nightmare to get to. But often my Dad has to go up there for meetings for work and shit so when he does, he will take it up then.

However, we don't know when that will be so I will let you know we do. But they say that it will be 28 days maximum for them to fix it (which is 4 weeks) but obviously we have to take it to them, and collect it. So I will edit this chapter type thing with anything new and it just better be back fucking soon because my life is on that thing. And seriously though, they don't look at any of your stuff, like your emails or anything, do they?! Because the majority of my emails are literally wattpad and facebook and I think it will be a tad embarrassing with all these tech guys there like: "Oooh look her names Emily, she's 'married' to Niall Horan, wrote a fan-fiction and cusses too much in her author notes that consist of her obviously intelligently lived life... and really wants us to not be reading this and get her laptop fixed!"

that would be brill. Alright love you:) ooh and in your meantime please check out my Harry Styles fan-fic 'The Songbird'? I'd really like a lot of feedback before I start writing it properly, it's in  the external link:)

UPDATE NUMBER 2:) 28TH OCTOBER 2012:

So my Dad had the day off work on Friday and him and my Mum went and took my laptop up to John Lewis at Bristol and they think it's just the matter of the hard-drive and the power socket or something so it will be about 3-4 weeks and they'll post it back to us. Ngl, it will probably be more than that cus it always is. However, by law they have to give it back to me after 28 days, which is 4 weeks. But obviously it's not just a matter of getting it back. I can't upload if I have nothing to upload. Which is why it's probably going to be a little longer until I can:( Life without my laptop is hard guys. I have like nothing to do, I just get up later, shower more, go to the gym more and read more, god.

So yeah, that's basically it. I'm on half-term now which means I'm, even more bored *sigh*

On the brighter side, I'm trying to keep heat off my hair for the whole half term, wish me luck bitches. Love you and I'm so sorry xo