Chapter One :: Pancakes

"You're sweet. Sweet like candy." The rose whispered as she carefully swept her fingertips down the side of my face. Her soft, pink lips puckered as she swiftly let her small hands fall down to my shoulders. Her thin fingers held onto me like I was a stuffed animal. I felt a warm embrace capture my spine as though a warm, woolly blanket has been placed gently on my back. I slowly turned my head, focusing my view on a gorgeous maiden. Her wavey, brown hair, glistened. Her big, round eyes shared the same acorn brown hue as her hair. My reflection was visible in her irises, I looked so dumbfounded. Her cheeks were rosy, they complimented her frame, as she had two large clumps of hair fall down each side of her face. I found myself distracted by her unfathomable beauty. She slowly lifted her hands from my shoulders to my jaw. As the brunette kept her soft grip on my jaw, my face became bright red. Her face inched closer to mine. She began to pucker her lips and close her eyes...

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I threw an aggressive punch at my alarm clock, surprising not breaking it. Either way, it doesn't matter because it's not making any ear piercing beeping sounds anymore. I found myself barely holding onto my mattress. My entire body has practically slid off my bed that was littered with monotone pillows and blankets. I swung my legs back and forth as I was far too tired to even get up. A sigh escaped my mouth as I finally decided to get up. In boredom, I began to pace around my room. There were ripped up posters of skulls and metal rock bands, hiding the actual wallpaper completely. After a few minutes of random pacing, I slowly wobbled over to my bathroom. Everyone has a bathroom in their dorm room of course, as it would be a complete and utter mess if everyone shared the same one. I picked up my barely functional comb and aggressively swung it trough my hair. By barely functional, it's basically cracked in practically every inch due to aggressive brushing. I then threw the comb back on the counter and picked up my toothbrush. Squeezing out toothpaste was a pain, as the tube was almost empty. I managed to get a good blob out after almost a minute of choking the damn thing. When I was done getting ready, I stormed over to the main lobby. Almost everyone was already sitting on the couch and chatting. Deku, Four Eyes, and Round Face were chatting, which wasn't a surprise. Shitty Hair, Dunce Face, Ears, and Racoon Eyes were all playing some obscure board game that I honestly couldn't care less about. Ponytail and Half n' Half bastard were talking about some nerdy crap. I just woke up and was already pissed at them. Before I could walk over to them, I could smell something. Something tasty? I turned around and noticed a tall pile of pancakes with syrup dripping down the tower. There were at least 20 pancakes stacked upon one another. A huge glump of whipped cream was placed at the very top of the tower of pancakes. I walked closer to the pancakes and spotted a few chocolate chips. As I was examining the pancakes, Rikido Sato turned the hall corner and stopped right in front of me. "Hey, Bakugou!" Sato said in a joyful tone. "The fuck do you want, Fish Lips?" I grunted. "Uhh... You're usually not up this early... I was still prepping some breakfast for everyone. Would you like one?" Sato replied as he pointed over to the tall tower of pancakes. I took a second glance at the pancakes and paused. "Sure, whatever." I waved my hand back and forth as I walked over to the couch.

T O  B E  C O N T I N U E D . . .