Chapter 1:"Bulls".

I'm extremely delighted to start this book because the book is a light hearted piece of work. I enjoy myself while writing about these lovely characters and I hope you do too.

Share your kind reviews for me to know. Thank you.

Enjoy!

***~~~***

Inaya black Mercedes passes sharply through the traffic that seems to be always there in the morning. The car screech halting once she is outside her favourite cafe- Starbucks.

Just as she exits out of her car she can feel the eyes of every person on her following her each step inside the cafe. She can care less about them because she lived through this since her childhood.

Inaya Iftikhar- is no ordinary woman she is a brand herself. In a young age of 21 (now 26), she started working along with her father (Iftikhar) and elder brother (Khizar) supporting them in expanding their business overseas.

By having a father who built an empire on his own the spotlight have been following her before her birth. Her parents especially her mother (Faiza) decided to keep her children away from the spotlight for as long as they could.

She was given a choice to not come into the business and live her few more years in normal life. She was never a normal person so she decided to challenge herself by taking up the responsibilities early.

The cafe dingle as she enters inside feeling the atmosphere around her quieting down. Her light brown hair bounces around in soft curls making her appearance in a formal business suit even more obvious.

She has very important meetings today.

One of which is not clear by her father but he ask for some of her time in her busy schedule.

"Hi, what can I get you?". The young barista asks looking at her from head to toe

Even if she ignores most of the people around her someone up close looking at her like an object always tugs at her heart.

It's scary to think about what can happen to her.

She narrows her eyes at him and her intimidating personality making the person in front of her shrink back in fear, "I would like for you to keep your eyes to yourself before I take them out myself if you don't".

She watches his eyes widen then the embarrassment taking over, "S-Sorry, Ma'am".

"Better". She said in a hard tone, "I will like-".

"Ah, my favourite person in the world". She heard the most annoying sound ever

She turns around looking at Zafar- her archenemies standing in a small distance with his famous smirk on his face.

Zafar Ayub- at 26, he is the famous billionaire who is the hottest news for every news, channel and magazine. With his extremely gifted features, he was able to drive anyone insane.

Except for Inaya.

The only way he can drive her insane is with his bickering that goes on every time they are together.

"Not again". Akbar said groaning behind Zafar

Akbar Khan- also 26 years old known as the heartthrob of many females walking on the face of the earth. He often competes against Zafar in his look as both of them are exceptionally good looking. With equal fame, money and talent he is another one from the high society.

"Guys, this is public-". Akbar started trying to convince two bulls who have already seen the red flags flying in front of them

He pushes her away, "I will order-".