Chapter 2:"Threats and Precautions".

Sorry if you received any notification my chapter had some issues so I posted another one to be sure.

Anyways, here you go. Enjoyy.

******

They both glare at one another as he speaks, "I would like to know that too. Why is she here?. This is not a play area for kids".

"Who did you call kid?. Did you ever look at yourself?. There is no other kid here beside you". She said glaring at him

"Please, I am sure everyone will agree that you are the worse one here". He said taking a seat on one of the chairs looking at his brother and father sitting on the other chairs

"Really?. Because as much as I remember I am the one who defeated you in your last shipment". She smirks sitting opposite of him

Her father and brother sit opposite to his father and brother.

They all sigh looking at those two bickerings back and forth.

"Kids". Ayub said loudly making them stop, "If you two don't stop now we both will take actions against you".

She glares at him but didn't say anything getting comfortable in her seat while he did the same.

"Fine". They both said

"Thank you". Iftikhar said sighing, "Now the reason we ask for you two to come here is that we have a new competitor in the market who seems to be taking over a major share while being a fresh company".

"What do you mean?". She asked seriously, "As far as I remember we both were the only company in market, who is this?".

He nodded at her because he has the same question.

"His name is Hashim and he is ruthless when it comes to things. I have a meeting with him because he insisted and he threatened me with a lot of things". Ayub explained, "The same happened to Iftikhar too".

Her eyes widen as she looks at her father worriedly, "Are you ok?. Did he hurt you?. Just tell me his details I will deal with him".

Her father patted her shoulder in comfort, "I am alright your brother kicked him out but he promised to shake us both".

"The only thing that will be shaking is his ego when I punch him". Zafar said angrily, "How dare he treat you elders like that?. What does he think of himself?".

"Exactly! I will join Zafar in those punches because there is no way anyone can misbehave with you elders and go away like this". Inaya said as her eyes hardened

"No, beta (daughter), I don't want you anywhere near that man I will increase your security and please don't do anything irrational. I cannot lose you". Her father said with his eyes filling in pain at the thought of losing her

"There is no losing, Abbu (father). Someone who threatens us will not stay long to ever hurt us". She promised

Zafar nodded, "He cannot hurt us. We are not that easy to touch. We have the high-class skills in terms of security and strong links for someone that someone like him can never reach us".

He is right for the first time, Inaya thoughts.

Because both their families are trained by the best spy agency since they were young. They have learned all the skills needed to fight against the world and the evil.

"Still, we need to be careful. If he can come in our offices and threaten us we need to stay alert for a while". Khizar said stern

Zafar nodded.