Chapter 8:"Flying".

Soooo, I published 8 chapters in this whole week because I had vacations. But now my semesters will start and the updates are going to vary depending on various things.

I hope I ace this semester pray for me.

But there is no stopping for this story and I hope you understand that I absolutely adore this book and just that my studies need my time too so I have to work through a schedule (when I make one).

Hope to see you all following the story until the end.

P.S- I absolutely love your remarks about my chapters and I try my best to reply to them all. If I haven't I must have not been able to see it yet.

But, thank you for all the love.

This is getting long so I will let you enjoy the story now. Love you.

Have a Happy Bless Friday.

*****

"This is your fault". She declared crossing her hands over her chest

"Please, you were the one who walked to me". He argued

Yes, they were caught a while ago and they have been fighting since.

"I wouldn't have done that if you were not disturbing me". She said smirking knowing she won the fight

He narrows his eyes on her cute face, "You know what?. She nodded, "I won't disturb you anymore. I am going to the cabin you can work yourself to death".

His eyes widen, "No, not to death. Just whatever, work".

She chuckles watching him going away scowling. She shakes her head starting her work once again but no matter how much she tries to focus she cannot do a thing. It feels empty without him.

She groans.

After trying for a good two hours she decided that she had enough. She asked the staff to not come looking for them at all. After she was sure no one is going to come for them she walks to the back where the cabin is located.

She opens the door to his cabin slowly walking inside closing the door behind her. She walks closer to find him sleeping peacefully. She narrows her eyes when she remembers he left her out alone sulking to herself.

She moves to the empty side beside him climbing next to him. Just as she laid down he immediately wraps his arms around her pulling her closer to him making her gasp in surprise.

"You are awake?". She asked and he hummed, "Then why did you leave me outside?".

He nuzzles his nose in her neck, "Because I knew you wouldn't come here otherwise".

"Oh really?". She said offended, "Well, now I am not sleeping here anymore".

He opens his eyes looking at her shocked, "What? Why?".

"Because you played with me. Now I am sleeping on the couch". She said scowling walking to lay down on the couch

"Come on, darling, come here". He whined

"No". She said firm closing her eyes

She hasn't realised until she closed her eyes just how tired she actually was. At once, sleep consume her.

He watches her shaking his head at how adorable she looks whenever she is angry at him. Just as he is sure she is sleeping he walks towards her lifting her gently from the couch bringing her back to the bed.