Cuatro

She has refused to pick up his calls. He rereads the letter and realizes something is missing. A stamp. He laughs, feeling relieved. It’s fake. This little woman just wanted to scare him. She succeeded. Now, he knows her obsession with him is getting too much. It's time to get rid of her.

He just wanted a woman he could have a good time with who wasn’t a prostitute. That’s why he made her believe he loved her. As if he could fall for such a girl. He only falls for full grown women. Time to find another girl, he thinks as he shreds the paper into tiny pieces with his hands.

And then a call comes through from his assistant. The police are asking for him. If the letter is fake, then how do the police know. He hopes they've come for another reason. "Let them in."

One is a tall man with a long face and the other a short female with a big body. Her face looks friendlier than the man’s.

After the greetings, the man speaks. "You’re being accused of rape. But, since you’re a big man, we didn’t think it was appropriate to take you to the station at this point. We need to ask a few questions."

He can't believe it. Someone must have put Emma up to this because she's not a liar. One of his enemies, perhaps.

"I have not raped anybody," He raises his voice, jaw clenching "Who made the accusation?"

"A girl named Emma Banda. According to her, the crime occurred on 14th of this month at LAN Hotel. Where were you on that day at eight pm?"

LAN Hotel has CCTV Cameras. He couldn’t deny being there.

"I was there with her but we never had sex." It is true that they had sex but it was consensual so why is she lying? He realizes she is planning something against him and needs to be stopped.

"Would you admit that in court?"

"This doesn’t have to reach there. We can settle this."

"You’ve made a serious admission," the woman speaks.

Ah female officers. Always trying to bargain to get as much money as possible out of a deal. "You’re a married man."

"What’s your price?" He asks, looking at her.

The female officer glares at him, stands up and walks out of the room, clearly unimpressed. Her husband must have cheated on her with a younger woman.

"Try to convince her," he tells the male officer after getting his phone number.

When they’re gone, he dials Emma’s number. She doesn’t answer, again.