ONE

!Ruel is in the next part don't worry bout it!

''WAKE UP Y\N"i heard my mom screaming from the kitchen

I slowly open my eyes just to close them again a few seconds later after being blinded by the sunlight. I decided to get out of the bed and take a quick shower. I got in the shower and start listening to one of my Daily Mix spotify playlist. When I was done I put on a pair of blue jeans and a black hoodie and headed to the kitchen just to see my mom, dad and brother sitting there in silence.

''Good morning '' my dad said without even looking at me

"Morning. Did I do anything wrong or..? I answered concerned

"No honey but we need to talk about something really important'' dad told me after pointing at the free chair next to his

"You know how you told us that you hate the school you are going to and how the teachers treat you really bad'' my mom said

That was true. I was always being bullied at school. I didn't have any friends. I was alone most of the time just because I wasn't born in London. I know it sounds stupid but the people from my school were giving me a hard time because of it. I was born in Sydney, Australia and moved to London when I was 7 because of my dad's job. Walking on the full hallways were pure torture for me. Kids were calling me names started from or continued by the word Australian. I wasn't ashamed of being an Australian but they were lately making me feel bad for it. My mom was yelling at me all the time and telling me that I'm dumb and irresponsible but I got used to it since she was doing it for a while. Now I was a 17 years old anxious teen. To be honest the panic attacks were being already an everyday thing. The worst ones were usually because of my French teacher, mrs. Jeanette was truly giving me a hard time. She was always asking me questions that she was 100% that I won't know so she could embarrass me in front of anyone.

"Yes mom, am I going to change schools?" I almost yelled

"Yes but.." she softly answered my question but got interrupted be me

"OMG NO WAY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"I said hugging my parents

I thought it was all good unless my brother slowly touched my shoulder

" We are moving back to Sydney mate"

"Well that was unexpected" looking straight in my mom's eyes

"We are leaving in 2 days. "

Dad: Honey are you okay?

Me : yes but that just happened ? I mean FINALLY

Mom: You better start packing cause we are leaving in 2 days.

I think I should introduce myself tho. My name is y/n and im 17 years old. I live in London I mean I guess I could say that I live in Sydney. My mom is Australian and my dad is British. I also have a brother named Ellio he's 15 and reallyyyyy annoying.

I couldn't sleep so I started packing. A song that caught my attention starts playing. The one singing had a beautiful and soft voice. I looked at the name..."Ruel...well damn that's an interesting name".

Days pasted pretty quick. We were already boarding when my dad told me

" Look honey we are going to sit 2 rows in front of you because..."

" Don't worry dad I'll be just fine''

As I took my sit I saw a tall guy with pretty long black hair sitting next to me

" Hello I guess we are flight buddies "he says while smiling

"Hey and yes. I'm y/n." I said smiling back at him

"I'm Timothée but you can call me Timmy"

After a few seconds he asked me " what are you doing in Australia tho?"

" Me and my familly are moving to Sydney"

"That's so cool I'm only going there on vacantion. Where is your family?"

"Don't even ask"i told him while laughing

After we changed numbers we started watching my whole time favourite movie "Call me by your name" and then we both fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO EVERYONE 

This is my first story ever so please id appreciate if you'd comment something(your opinion on the story) 

love u all<33