ep 1: Kook "hot summer"

i sighed. it was too hot today, my holiday just had begun and i was bored already. i played my new game through. my mom yelled up to me and told me to come down. annoyed i stepped down to the kitchen, where she stood there with a guy my age.

"son, this is taehyung, he just moved in as our neighbour and he is 14 like u" i nodded and said hi to him. he was a bit shy. whatever, if i can get out of my boredom, than ok.

"wanna play my new game?" "kook, dont hang always around in your room, get outside, its summer for heavens sake" mom looked annoyed. "go in the pool, or go to the lake. we have a tiny cabin there, taehyung. its really great" taehyung saw my eyerolls and grinned. "oh.... yeah, sounds nice mrs. jeon" "okaaaayyy" i said and got my stuff for the lake.

this went on every day and we became quite used to each other. we found similarities and had in all fun. as always, we spent the whole day at the lake, when suddenly it got black and lightning all over, thunder scared the crap out of us, we hurried out of the water and into the cabin. it was too late to ran home.

so we sat there cramped, still in our swimsuits. "are u cold?" tae shook his head. "its weird. its hotter than before, but its raining like hell" he wiped his sweaty forehead. he was right, the heat weight heavy and pressed sweat out of every pore of our bodies.

we sat there a bit quiet, tried not to flinch at the thunder. tae scudded very close to me and made me sweat even more, due to his body temperature. "do u have to be so close? its already hot enough." "but... the ..." a huge thundergrowl and he almost jumped on my lap. he had his arms around my neck, suffocating me, one leg on my lap and pressed his face into my chest.

"gaaaaaa" "tae....air.....tae....." i tapped his arm. he let go of me eventually and i took some needed breaths. holy shit... his body trembled and i sighed. i took him into a tight hug. "all ok. its gonna be over soon" "hm..." his face in my neck now. not that this was uncomfortable, but i prefered a girl in my arms.

still he was my best friend. i mean, we talked about everything, boys with hormones non the less, we watched our first porn movies, we discussed issues about our bodies, we asked each other, when we had no clue about something, related to sex and of course girls. so thats what it was.

i dont know how long we sat like this, but it started something with my body. i got more hot, but had goosebumps at the same time, the way his leg was across my .... private area and how it rubbed against it, cause he was still shifting a lot, thanks to the storm outside.

i got a boner soon. i tried to get him off me, but he was so scared he didnt noticed anything and didnt let go. until.... i moaned. really loudly, very embarrassingly loudly. taes head came up and he looked bigeyed in my face. his eyes went down and fast up to my face again. he tilted his head.

"are....u....'" his hand slowly trailed from my chest down, he lightly went over it and looked up again. "u have a boner" "i know" "why?" "cause u wiggled your leg on it. cant do a thing" "oh.... sorry....i... turn around and u can take care of" i sighed.

its not the first time, but normally we would sit back on back and take care of it, when we did it together. by this time my cock hurt a lot. i shoved my pants down and sighed. as i started to jerk off, i felt shifting on my back and moved my head to see what tae was up to, just to look straight into his eyes.

"wha..." "can... can i watch?" "huh?" "please.... maybe i do it wrong?" "wrong? what can u do wrong with it?" "i dont know....." he sat by my knees and looked into my face, i saw him gulp. i shrugged my shoulders. whatever, i was never shy of my body. if he wanted to watch, why not.

so i jerked again, leaned my head back and thought of the girl i had a liking and her really short skirts in school. i was so into it, that it took me a while to noticed something different. my head got back up and i opend my eyes to see what was wrong.