ep 4 Yoongi "the annoying brat"

i wasnt expecting anything. after my mom died i lost the feeling of and for love. my dad was in no condition for it or giving it to me. never was. he was always cold and only expected me to have good grades and not to bother him in any way. and thats how we lived.

as i said i wasn't expecting friends or anyone nice to me, but there he was. this little persistent shit.

jimin.

he never gave me a break, he never let go off me. he was always in my way, always happy go lucky. and it bothered me a lot. he was annoying as hell, but he sticked with me. he even broke into my house to stay the weekend over and he tried to kiss me, the little creep! but... i dont know... as annoying and weird he was, i enjoyed his company. he made me feel less lonely.

as i came home from school a bit earlier i was surprised to see my dad at home. he was pissed and as always he drank to much. when he was stressed from his work, he tented to drink. i dont know what started it, but we had a fight and he punshed me multimal times, again as always. he couldnt cope with stress, alcohol and anger. its not that i excuse his doing, but i understood where it came from. so i endured it and weirdly the only thought in my brain after it, was that i needed to see jimin. that i needed his arms around me, stroking my hair and telling me everythings gonna be okay again. i had this urgend feeling to feel him. so i broke into his house, layed onto his bed and waited for him to get home.

and there he was. he kissed my bruises. first i was so surprised, but strangely i enjoyed that so much. his subtle kisses on my skin, his carefull touches, his aid to ease my pain. i liked that all. but his kisses and touches let me feel some other things. so i recommended a shower, what he turned into a full bathtub with hot water and bubbles.

i got out of my clothes and walked into the bathroom. he hissed when he saw my back and put the cream on there too, kissed my shoulders. we got into the tub and i wanted to feel him, so i pulled him to sit inbetween my legs, right on me.

as i predicted, he kissed me, on the lips this time. after the catastrophic first try, this was so different, good different. he backed away, but he ignited something in me. i grabbed his head and started to kiss the air out of him. i dont know what got me, but i had a huge urge to feel him. and i meant all of him.

i forgot my pain and only focused on how jimins body felt under my hands. how his lips felt on mine, how his tongue tasted and i liked it all. finally i let him get some needed air. he gasped for it and looked really surprised at me. my hands were still conquering his body.

"what are we doing?" he whispered with a smile. "i think u wanted that all along" "but u didnt" "we can stop, if u want" "what?! NO!" he leaned back in and touched my body, he looked down and up again with a big fat grin. "looks like we cant anyway" i looked down too. he was right, we were stonehard. "than what should we do, hm?" i whispered into his face, his lips so close to mine. his cheeks were red, also the tip of his nose, his eyes sparkled, he looked so beautiful. he licked over his wet lips.

"we could fool around a little" "than what?" "than we should go back to my bed and continue" "sounds good" "ahammm" he shoved his tongue into my mouth. oh god. i could do this all day. he let out some huffs and moans, grinding his hips on me. fuuuuuckkk.... i heaved him fully onto my lap and took his nipples as hostage. he moved more and moaned more.

he shifted and rubbed on my thigh, with an annoyed sound, his hand went behind him and spread his cheeks. with a sigh he moved again. i was stunned. i could feel now more friction with my thigh and his hole. and i felt it moving too. never thought of that. never knew that we guys could feel there too. nice!

i thought i should help him and out of curiosity too i smeard some showergel onto my fingers and headed downstairs, made him stop movin, sat back onto my lap, tortured his nipples again and started to finger him. oh man, he went off like a newyears cracker! i never thought i hear someone moaning so much and loud! with a whimper he came and pressed his hot face into my neck. i was still stunned and really really horny.