ep 2 Jimin "persistence and the most beautiful Boy"

the day i saw him will always be inprinted in my brain. never ever did i ever saw a more handsome guy than him. he was just.... sigh.... like in trance i walked up to him.

"u..u need help?" i was out of breath, although i didnt run. strange. he looked up from the sheet of paper in his hands and glanced over my face, back to the paper. "need to be there" ooookkkaaaayyyyy, not really friendly. "oh" i looked at my plan. "great, we are together there, come follow me" he grunted and was right behind me. as we walked to our class room, i tried to make a conversation, but he only gave me one word answers. wow, he was a tough cookie.

i pestered him the whole day, grabbed his shirt and pulled him with me to the canteen, sat together with him at lunch and cheered him on, when he played basketball in the gym. i never gave him a breath. but he also never complained and just went with it.

tae and kook looked funny, when i pulled him with me, but they just also went with it. oh, his name was yoongi by the way, but i called him grumpy cat. i tickled, more scamed his adress and telnumber out of yoongi and pulled him, after our classes, out to the bus station.

"i am here with the bike" wow the first complete sentence. i am impressed. "oh.... okay. see u tomorrow than?" he nodded and immediately turned to the bikes. i sighed.

after i caught kook and tae.... fucking each other, i figured out that i liked boys more than girls. when i told my mom, she laughed and just said, that she always knew, what made me stunned, cause shouldn't i know it first?!

i had to admit, that i stalked tae and kook throughout the summer and watched or heard them doing it, or fooling around. i never thought, that kook would like to fuck guys, but i didn't know about my own preference either.

it burned under my nails to ask kook all about it, but i wanted him to tell me first. i didnt want him to know that i stalked them. but he never even tried to have this conversation with me. so i waited.

the whole day and the night i couldnt stop thinking about the cat. i got hard thinking of his lips, the pout he often made, the beautiful eyes, with that look i caught sometimes, glancing at me. never did i found some guy sexually attractive, until now and this or he hit me like a wrecking ball. i started to jerk off, thinking about him. it felt so good.

after this i knew i had to make him mine. i wanted him with every fiber and single hair. i promised myself to get him.

the days of the new schoolyear went on and i practically glued myself onto the cat, i even changed my classes to be in every of his. he was stucked with me and i really took my chances. from the outside, i must looked really annoying.

kook pulled me after a few days in, in a quiet corner. "jiminie.... stop it" "what?" "what?" "with what, i should stop?" "with this, whatever it is... are u desperate to get a new friend? u are suffocating yoongi. give him some room" i took a deep breath. "listen, u have tae now and u two are glued to each other. so let me make a friend too" "but u will make him run away" "oh, should i fuck him to make him stay, like u with tae?" kook backed back and looked shocked. "pardon???!!!" "u really thought u were so good in hiding? i noticed it, i saw u two, i heard u two. so shut up and dont lecture me." i left him standing there and went on with my task.

kook didnt talk to me for a week. fucker!

as it was finally saturday, i drove with my bike to my cats home and looked around for an open window. and i found one, after checking the area, i went in. quiet i strolled around the house, they just must have moved in. i walked up the stairs into what looked like yoongis room, it was empty and i sat down on his bed. nice matraze.

the on suite bathroom door opened and there he was in all his glory. dripping wet, a towel around his hips, nothing else. i think i drooled all over. with a yelp he jumped into the wall behind him. "what the fuck u are doing here?!" "hi... i thought i come over" "how did u came in?" "window, downstairs. u should close all, when u are not there" "thanks fuckhead. now get going" "nope, i'll stay the weekend over" "what?!" "good, now its all clear. do u have any games?" i think at this point he wanted to murder me. but did i care? nope, not at all.