My name is 💮......

My name is 💮 and I am the mafia queen and if you are wondering if there's a king well honey I'm beautiful, rich, cool and have some mad skills & with traits like these who need a man? 

I was heading back home but then I passed by a books store and I saw a manga and on the cover was an......Yellow octopus? and students but the blue-haired boy caught my eye so did the redhead. So my curiosity got the better of me and I brought the manga and I went home and got attached to it & so In my spare time I would read the mangas or watch anime.

 I watched an episode and something inside broke me when I saw that koro~sensei died.😭I cried in nights but in the day I act cold and cool Duckbutt style aka Sasuke Uchiha! (I couldn't help it😂) each day that passed by was well boring, nothing interesting ing happened, just more fighting and wars.

'URGH! I'm so tired of living, I wish something would change *sigh*' I said in my head as I walked down the footpath with one hand holding a plastic bag full of assassination classroom mini toys while the other hand was holding my phone & earbuds in my ears.

 ??? POV

ho-oh oho~ what's this? someone's bored of life and wished something would change? hahahahahahahah! Be careful of what you wish for darling but since you wished for it and (I'm bored too✌) why don't we granted it. 

 "My lord I suggest you stop," my assistant ____ said "ahhhhh! where did you come from!?" I said cause she literal popped out of nowhere and she always follows the rules which lead to ruining the fun which also leads to the title she was given 'party pooper'

"Well I was here the whole time MY LORD," she said but with venom on the MY LORD part. "Okay ___ you always take the fun out of things geez," I said with a pout but when I looked back at her she had this...GENTLE look on her face!*sigh*

"Fine just reincarnate her in her most favored anime," she said while pushing up her glasses with one hand while the other holding a manga yaoi book!!"WTF is that!?" I said pointing to the manga she was holding to her chest.*CoUgH* 

"Oh, this well this us what I do in my FREETIME which is very LONG since you don't DO WORK," she said pointing out words which leads me to have a face of a kicked horse.

"MY LORD, why don't you deal with the situation NOW so we have TIME to finish of some PAPERWORK that's stacked on your desk? or YOU could just sit there while I'll get your MOTHER?" she said questioning- fuck that! she threatens me with a scary smile. 

I quickly grabbed a book with ways killing a person and found one it's called Truck~sama?

💮 POV

I was in my room playing with the assassination classroom mini toys HEY I know- why is a mafia queen playing with mini toys? There are two reasons 1. because I am now hard to die fan of it 2. because I never got to do fun things as a little kid.

I AM LIKE 33! for goodness sake and my parents were pretty strict about my skills and my etiquette. My mother was the knowledge and the etiquette + seduction and my father was the trainer. 

He taught me the martial arts he knew and he brought me all around the world just for me to learn it ALL.

After the hard training, I turned 13 and my father brought me back home to where mother was waiting & the training she did actually pretty easy all I need to do was compliment these guys and flutter my eyes and show off my thighs and they all die.

When I turned 16 I discovered I inherited both my grandparent's bloodlust. I went back to college to act like a normal student and my acting was right on track to thank god for those lessons they really paid off!

By the time I graduated, I moved out and lived on my own but from time to time I would visit my parents even though they put me through hell back then it was worth it since I became the queen! okay now here I am crossing the road while singing 'bye-bye yesterday' aka the opening to assassination classroom! 

Just wait a second~I know I'm not heard~

Screaming out and yet they never hear a word~

I wasted every bit of energy fearing~

This worlds as the limits close around me~

The time is passing-

BEEP! BEEP! Huh? I turned to the side of the road and there it was TRUCK~SAMA! Oh for the love of god! BOOM! Then everything turned black and there was utter silence which was weird there should be at least noise or people around here.

"Hello there" "ahhhhhhhhh!" where the hell-! "That doesn't matter right now you are going reincarnated~," The voice said wait! reincarnate is a thing!

" yes it is" and assassination classroom is real! "yeah I'm pretty sure" wait....." I'm waiting" you can read my mind.

"mm," The voice said even though I can't see them I can tell they are nodding their head well -WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR! TAKE ME TO ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM! 

"k but before you go you are supposed to make 4 wishes!" oh okay- 1. I still have all my knowledge and skills from here + memories"sounds pretty easy" The voice said.

"2.I still have my title from here and still have both of my bloodlusts."Well, that's gonna be hard since you have another bloodlust in the other dimension too do you still want it" I then thought for a minute and 'nod'3.????'IDK you choose my friend' I thought. 

The voice was quiet for a minute until it started its an evil laugh... should I be scared? "okay! Goodbye FRIEND" The voice said but pointed out a friend for some reason??? 

*Blackout*

The voice? POV

3.The beauty of the Goddess's.