Chapter 8 💸

Assistant Kim^

3rd POV

At night in Lania's company in the highest room on top of it-

"Little brat, are really sure you want to take on the family business? You still to young so hand it over to me" Said one of the greedy businessmen

Lania was sitting at the end of the table where her father used to sit.

"I may be young but I can manage without your support or with it," Said Lania looking at the people at the table

"HUH! You think a little girl can take over these companies! Look stop being a little bitch and hand it over to me!" Shouted another businessman banging his hand onto the table

"Yeah! a little girl's like you should just go to school! If you care about the money why don't you sell yourself to me!" Shouted another businessman and soon all of them laughed

Lania's bodyguards were ready to kill them all for disrespecting their miss and Lania's assistant was about to pull out her gun but Lania raised her hand to stop them.

"Ara~Ara~ How about this? Give me time to think about it and I'll get back to you" Said Lania with a Shinobu's smile

(A/N=NOT A GOOD SIGN!!)

"HAHAHA! Of course but don't keep us waiting!" Laughed one of those pigs and they all left.

"Assistant  Kim," Lania said and Assistant Kim nods and locks the door and closed the curtains to keep people from looking inside the office.

Lania's bodyguards and assistant looked at their young miss with curiosity.

'What is she planing? Is she really going to do it?' They thought

Lania got up of her chair and looked out the windows with her hands folded behind her back and the view from the tall building was beautiful at night.

"Assistant Kim, Call group NA immediately" Ordered Lania still looking out the window.

Assistant Kim called and soon ninja assassins filled the office room and each ninja assassin came in their own way.

"Young Miss we are at your service!" Said the ninja assassins at the same time.

"Assistant Kim pour me a glass of whiskey would you?" Asked Lania who still looked outside the window.

Assistant Kim and the Ninja assassins were taken back wasn't she still 16? oh well.

"Yes, Young Miss," Said Assistant Kim and she poured a glass of whiskey into a glass cup with no handles on it and she handed it to Lania.

"Thank you" Said Lania taking the glass cup and drank it all up at once and then all of a sudden she threw it to the left wall.

The glass cup shattered into pieces and the pieces landed onto the ground everyone in the room were taken back

"How dare they, they think just because my parents aren't here anymore they could talk to me like that-hahaha!" Laughed Lania who was clearly pissed.

"Y-Young miss?" Stuttered Assistant Kim and Lania slowly turned around to face them and at that moment they wished she didn't.

Lania's wolf bloodlust overtaken the office room, her red eyes glowed in the dark and her pink hair glowed brightly.

'Truly beautiful but dangerous!' Everyone thought in the office

"Group NA You guys will scare the hell out of everyone on this list, Assistant Kim," Lania said and Assistant nods and hands a paper to the Ninja assassins.