Chapter 7 💔💔

3rd POV

The silence was all that could be heard through the mansion.

Noises could be heard but no laughter or smiles were not found on any inside.

Maids became overprotective and bodyguards were doubled and cameras are everywhere.

The mansion was filled with sorrow and sadness even people outside could feel it.

There was a girl sitting, outside, in a garden drinking tea.

The only sounds that were heard were birds tweeting and the wind rustling bushes and flowers.

Of course, the girl is Lania but wasn't at the same time.

She wasn't the girl that was always cheerful and had the brightest smile that makes anyone else smile.

She drank her tea with elegance and calmness but no happiness.

She gave a sigh longing for something to mend her broken heart.

Lania stared at the butterflies and birds that were flying feeling jealous of how free they are.

She hummed a tune and a lightbulb appeared on top of her head.

She called for a maid who bowed and waited for a command "Could you give me a book and pencil?"

The maid bowed and went to grab it and Lania waited until she finally arrived.

"Thank you" Lania gave grateful smile that made the maid blush and stuttered out "Yo-Your wel-welcome!" and quickly left.

Lania opened the book slowly and picked up the pencil and wrote while glancing towards the flowers your mother grew back then.

Lania wrote lyrics of how she felt and she feels right now.

Lania looked down at the words and sang them out loud.

Start-

"How can I say this without breaking~? How can I say this without taking over~?"

"How can I put it down into words when it's almost too much for my soul alone~?"

"I loved and I loved and I lost you~ " 3X

"And it hurts like hell, yeah it hurts like hell~"

....Piano...

"Oh~Yeah I don't want them to know the secrets~ I don't want them to know the way I love you~ I don't think they would understand it~ no~ I don't think they would accept me~no~"

"I loved and I loved and I lost you ~" 3X

"And it hurts like hell, yeah it hurts like hell~!"

End-

Lania saw the butterflies make a hear shape and then form the words that made her go shocked with tears.

"Don't stay in the past but remember it and move to the future and make a change.

-Love mum"

Lania nods with a smile and stood up from the chair with a new aura.

The one with bright flowers and crowns surrounding her.

Her depression has now gone away with the old her but now she rises as a new her with a smile.

Lania ran towards her father's office with a smile and her usual self and this got the attention of people she passed.

They are surprised to see this and wonder what happened to make her smile this happy.

Lania slammed the door open without knocking and had a closed-eyed smile until a weird smell hit her right in the face.