Chapter 5🎒🎒

Lania's bloodlust's^

Lion, Dragon, and Wolf.

3rd Pov

What is the word to describe how they felt? Envious, excited, flustered, troubled, suspicious, curious, interested, etc...

well whatever it is, it was all pointed to the transfer student who happens to stand there like nothing is happening and with an innocent smile on her face.

She looked like a beautiful painting and, with the smile, she looked like she couldn't hurt a fly.

"Fufuf~ well, Lania goes sit there~," The yellow pus said, pointing to the end of the class where the empty seat next to the window is.

Lania walked through the seats of the other students who smelled a fresh scent of french blossoms when she passed which left them relaxed and comfortable for some reason.

When Lania sat down while putting her 'guitar bag' to the side of her seat which is leaning below the surface of the window.

She took out her phone with her earpods and put one earpod on her ear while the other ear was listening to the teachings of Pus-Sensei.

She listened to music while looking at the front where Pus-Sensei was and she felt and caught the glances of the class while she taped the desk in front of her and all of a sudden Pus-Sensei appeared in front of her.

" Lania please pay attention to class~," said the yellow octopus and the other students looked at them with curious eyes.

Lania looked at her teacher with a small smile " I am paying attention Koro~sensei" Lania spoke softly.

"Okay, please answer the question up the board" Lania nods and got up from her chair and once again passed the students who liked her scent and she arrived at the board and took a look at the question.

Question- 30÷62+92=

In head-

A monster was right in front of her and with a glare, the monster cowered in fear and bend down on its knees and thought 'She's the real monster here!'

30
÷ 62
=0.483870967742
add 92
=
92.4838709677

With a sweet smile, she gave a wave to the monster who was shaking on the ground Oh How it was going to have nightmares!

out of head-

Lania in seconds took the chalk and wrote the answer on the boards, the students in the back were wondering how the hell she could think fast.

When the teacher says your heads are the calculator, Lania's head is like a damn calculator with a gun as its pencil and I mean it.

Lania put down the chalk and looked towards the teacher who was figuring out the answer and shouted "Correct!" and the students started whispering how she knew and how fast she answered.

Lania smiled at her teacher and looked towards the classroom and walked passed the students not before petting a certain light blue-haired boy who jolted with surprise while some of the classmates went jealous.

Lania sat down at her desk and looked down at her shoes which are new brands her mother made for the new sale at the companies but her father updated the shoes by turning it into a weapon,

How? The shoes are called Hover blades because under the surface are blades which spring out when she pulls the thing on the back of it and when she tapes the shoes together it becomes to hover like hoverboards.

When Lania thought back to her parent's she felt grateful and love for them she decided to cherish her new parents and owe them back for what they have done for her and Lania looked at her phone to see lots of texts from her parents.