Part 4

Sophie sat there staring at her phone. It was a number she didn't recognise, shit it was probably Brady. Why did she give him her number. 'you gonna answer that soph' Amy questioned. 

Sophie still just watched her phone light up and vibrate. Suddenly she saw Amy snatch up the phone and put it to her ear. 'Hello Sophie Merrick's phone, who is it'. Fear filled Sophie, so many thoughts ran through her mind, surely Brady wouldn't just blurt out to a stranger that she slept with him last night, he had some dignity. If Amy did find out she wouldn't judge, would she? There was a perfectly good reason as to why she jumped in the sack with him, oh god no there wasn't. Sophie's whole body froze with panic and she just watched Amy chat away on the phone. 

'mmmhhhmmm...yep...well she's a bit busy at the moment' at this Amy turned around to face Sophie and knew instantly that something was wrong.  'Is it important...well would you call back then.. yeah sure I'll take it' and with this she took a pen off the cabinet and wrote down a number. 'okay then I will let her know that you called. Thanks, bye' She then hung up and left the phone on the side. Sophie picked it up immediately, just in case he phoned back again. 

'Sooo.' Sophie urged.

'Oh right yeh, it was a guy named Brady' Sophie felt the heart beat in every pulse point quicken. 'He said that you left your veil at his and he was not sure if you wanted it back'. Amy raised her eyebrow suspiciously. Great Brady had pretty much dropped her in on it. Sophie took the number from Amy and smiled slightly,

'okay i will phone him back in my spare time, but for now I have a wedding to de-arrange'

'so, who is he' Amy mimicker Sophie's smile. 

'Oh he's nobody, just someone who helped me out last night' She waved her hand as if to dismiss the matter, but nosey old Amy cannot resist.

'Sexually helped you' she whispered and laughed a little.

'Nooooo' Sophie's voice went a little high pitched. 'He let me stay the night'

'In his bed' Amy questioned. Sophie sat on the bed and doubled over laughing, she flopped backwards so she was laying down. 'Soph, are you okay' 

'yes I'm fine, actually I'm great, for the first time in this horrible day I can finally say yes I am happy that, that son of a bitch cheated on me, because I got to cheat...on ....him and my god he was...good' Sophie said in between laughing. 

'WHAT!' Amy came and sat on the bed cross legged next to Sophie. 'I don't believe it, YOU of all people running away on your wedding day, then finding a random stranger...wait..was he hot?"

Sophie nodded. 'uhuh, dark shaggy hair, slight stubble, uuuuh and his body is to die for, he is tall, has hazel eyes an...'

'enough already, I get it your lucky I'm jealous and he's HOT' 

'Your basically drooling Amy,ooooh and he's Irish'

'You Shagged him, you lucky cow' Amy retaliated. All of a sudden both of them burst out laughing. (look at pic thats what i had in mind :) ) 'come on i need to check out soon lets go out for a bit of retail therapy'

'No arguments from me, but can i borrow some clothes' 

All right you tried your best Brady, but I think she is blowing you off. Last night was just a big mistake to her and she regrets ever meeting me. God I'm such an idiot he thought. Brady looked up at the clock, 9:34 AM, he had to be at work at ten, luckily he only lived round the corner from The magazine company. So he quickly jumped in the shower and headed off to work.

well comment guys tell me what you thought :) thanks