Preface

Crown's Aide stemmed from endless reading of countless books from different genre but full of drama that made me think, "hey, what if the main characters actually trust each other?"

I mean, books with drama can be good, too. But this is just a fiction in which my characters were already a team. Got to warn you, it is probably not very realistic. People stabbed each other on their backs all the time and they distrust each other a lot of times. But this is fiction, so reality can be whatever I want, right?

This story was set in the world of Eldemore, the northwest of the continent of Terra, which stood the Kingdom of Wirchij. The name was picked randomly, actually. But sometimes I believed that I write something that actually happened and existed in another plane, another dimension. I know, I can be delusional sometimes.

Well, this is the first draft. I've rewritten it many, many times for a few months now, trying to figure out the right formula for this book, and eventually it tire me so that I just decided to post it. In my experience, posting it in the Internet actually got you more motivated to write it until the end, so yeah. That also means this is still in progress and it can be chaotic at times. I try my best to edit it, but lots of times it just frustrated me so much how I rewrite it and it still is not perfect. So yes, it is absolutely not perfect, but they say imperfection is the road to perfection, eh? (I completely made up that sentence.)

Oh, yeah, please beware that English is not my first language, so maybe I missed a few sentences and got them in a completely wrong grammar. Sorry for that. But I had been so excited for this story, so I hope this can entertain some of you readers trying to escape the real world. Critiques and advice are welcomed.

Enjoy!

January 17th, 2020