Extra:

~When your brother falls in love with your school idol ~

The room is bright, but not too much. It has a warm and soft atmosphere. Xiao Zhan is listening to the guest instructor speaking in front. He looked around the spacious room and saw Wang Yibo writing on his notebook. Without breaking his gaze, he put his arms on his table and rested his head, facing Wang Yibo's direction.

My heart beat faster

"OMG! Is Senior looking at me?!" the female students whispered at each other, giggling. They're ignoring the speaker of the forum.

"Don't dream! Senior is looking outside the window! look! He looked bored!" One of them said.

The female students sighed in disappointment and then finally focused on the forum.

Wang Yibo raised his head, then turned to Xiao Zhan. He saw him sleeping peacefully. A smile on his lips was formed. He really is an angel. He thought, looking at the sleeping angel. Then, he turned to his notebook going back to write.

Oh, my god

I can't escape from your eyes

But, he's smiling sweetly. He didn't notice though that the sleeping angel is really awake and that the angel opened his eyes.

The angel Xiao Zhan resumed secretly watching Wang Yibo write.

One day, Xiao Zhan was walking in the hallways when he passed by the teacher's lounge. Then, the teacher called him to call Wang Yibo and make him go to the office. Xiao Zhan complied and went to look for Wang Yibo.

Although, he didn't need to search much since Wang Yibo already had appeared before him. Wang Yibo's eyes widened when he saw Xiao Zhan walking towards him. Xiao Zhan stopped when he suddenly saw Wang Yibo. The two of them stared at each other, standing in the middle of the path. Fortunately, there was no one around.

When our eyes meet

I feel like running away

He then took Wang Yibo to the teacher. Wang Yibo can't help feeling sweet in his heart. He didn't know that Xiao Zhan, who is walking in front of him, is smiling brightly. Brighter than the sun casting a soft light around them.

One day, the teacher scolded Wang Yibo and made him write a reflection. Being the perfect student, Xiao Zhan was tasked to guide Wang Yibo in writing a reflection. The two sat across each other, their tables between them. However, this close proximity made their heart sped up.

They started to write their own tasks, silence upon them. However, this silence isn't awkward or deafening, but actually comforting and sending security in their heart. They finally had an alone time with each other.

Wang Yibo stopped writing and stared at Xiao Zhan's handsome profile. Xiao Zhan, feeling a gaze on him, he raised his head and looked at Wang Yibo. However, he saw Wang Yibo writing on his paper. He ignored the matter and resumed writing again. However, he felt the gaze again. When he raised his head, he only saw Wang Yibo diligently writing on his paper. His hand holding his pen froze. ... am I overthinking things? He thought. "Here." He said.

Wang Yibo who was pretending to write was startled. He raised his head and saw Xiao Zhan looking at him. However, there's a paper in his hand.

"Copy it." Xiao Zhan told him.

Wang Yibo stared at him before he turned to the paper. He saw the most beautiful handwriting he had ever seen in his life. Ah... he thought. He's really the most perfect angel I've seen. He glanced at Xiao Zhan and saw the man is writing again. He smiled, then started to copy Xiao Zhan's paper.

Word by word.

You and me

Like a comet hitting the earth 

(A/N: one more extra of them how getting known each other!)