Extra 2 (Last)

~How did they know of each other~

Wang Yibo stared at Xiao Zhan laughing when the canola flowers hit his leg as they walked around. Xiao Zhan is an angel descended on the earth, shining brightly and making the entire place became brighter. The reason why he chose this place to have a 'date' with Xiao Zhan is because this is where they first met. They just hadn't seen each other.

We've missed each other before and wasted so much time. Now, I'll make sure to make you fall in love with me and make you mine. He thought. The first time he saw him, he felt like Xiao Zhan is more beautiful and brighter than the flowers. His smile captivated him. He wanted to come and talk to him but his friends pulled him away. (A/N: hahahaha. This is when they shot the Day Day Up. XD) If not only they needed to leave, he would've already introduced himself to the other and courted him. It doesn't matter to him if he liked a man or a woman. What matters is the feeling.

Gender doesn't ensure the years you'll spend each other later. The next time he saw him, it was when he came to his school after being absent for a long time due to dancing. But, Xiao Zhan immediately vanished from his sight. Fortunately, that night, he went to their school forum. He saw Song Zu Er's post about her elder brother being the students' leader and praised Xiao Zhan because of being brains, looks, talent, and attitude.

Wang Yibo couldn't agree more. He liked the post using his alternate account.

.

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang Yibo sleeping beside him on the bed. the other is hugging him tight even in his sleep, afraid that he will run away. A sweet smile formed on his lips as he reached to kiss Wang Yibo's lips. He felt like his life is finally whole. He closed his eyes as he reminisces his first meeting with the man.

He was doing his part-time job as a waiter. That time, their manager made a masquerade theme. He went to take a customer's order, who happened to be Wang Yibo. Wang Yibo's eyes are on his cellphone, browsing his school's forum.

"Can I take your order, sir?" he politely asked and cleared his throat when he felt it itched. Geez. He thinks he's going to have a cold.

Wang Yibo only threw him a glance. He listed to him his orders. He was about to leave when suddenly, a woman appeared before him. Her eyes glaring at Wang Yibo. "Wang Yibo, Are you gay?!" she asked, attracting the attention of all the customers in the restaurant. Xiao Zhan felt awkward. He doesn't want to be involved. He was about to leave when Wang Yibo spoke.

"Wait." He said. Obviously, it was directed to Xiao Zhan. Seeing Xiao Zhan stopped, Wang Yibo then turned to the woman. "You want proof?" he asked her. Then, he stood up and walked towards Xiao Zhan who was frozen on the spot. "You ask me if I'm gay." He told him.

"Huh?" Xiao Zhan said. Seeing Wang Yibo's stare, he pursed his lips. "A-are you gay?" he asked then looked away. All eyes are on them three now.

Wang Yibo smirked. "I'm not gay if you exclude yourself in the options." He answered and leaned towards Xiao Zhan.

Their eyes went wide. If you'll see them in another angle, you'd think Wang Yibo kissed him. However, Wang Yibo only whispered in his ear.

"But, I'm sorry. I already have someone I like." Wang Yibo told him in a low voice. "You look like him, but I am loyal to him. Sorry for this – " he said, then turned to the woman who's obviously his fan. His face smug.

Xiao Zhan felt he went red from head to feet. The woman cried and ran away. Xiao Zhan cleared his throat. "Y-Your order will be coming up. Please wait – " he said and immediately fled from the scene.

Xiao Zhan immediately gave his order to his co-worker as he went to the back of the shop. He held his wildly beating heart. "Wang Yibo..." he muttered as he caught his breath, his face flushed red.

He felt like the name already crept its way into his mind and heart.

Wang Yibo watched as the masked waiter wearing a suit that perfectly hugged his body. "Although I've said that, but... he really looks like Zhan-ge..." he muttered, his forehead furrowed as he remembered the waiter's build and the shape of his face. Then, he froze. It's really similar to Zhan-ge! He thought, then grimaced. "How could that be..." he muttered. "As if Zhan-ge would allow himself to be touched, right?" he said and sighed as he felt his lips that accidentally lightly brushed the waiter's smooth and fair cheek.

He forgot this matter when it was a different waiter that served his food.

.

Song Zu Er looked at the handsome man afar. Her eyes that supposed to be heart-shaped looked at the man blankly. "I've already learned my lesson – from my brother to my crush." She said. "All handsome men doesn't necessarily be straight." She muttered. "I guess I'll find an ugly man instead who will love me wholeheartedly – " she said and walked away, missing the handsome man who turned and watched her leave.

(A/N: didi ah... you – XD and this finally ends! I hope you liked this extra ^_^)

~HaiRyuuKi 1/17/20 6:30 PM PST