Chapter 13: That's it. I'm sleeping.

"Miss, you and his highness are really close." Marielle started.

"How so?"

"I mean- you're much more.... Energetic, around him."

What she said made me stop and stare at her with an 'are-you-serious' look. She just shrug her shoulders and left with the empty glass of ice cream. Sometimes I can't understand Marielle's logic.

Well if fighting and shouting means being closer to you, I can't blame you. Ah! Right. The book I'm reading, I completely forgot about it. I should go to my room now-

"Sister!" I quickly turn around, only to be tackle by Arya.

"Sister you won't believe what I just did!" Arya said with a bright smile. My face instantly let out a gentle smile, Arya literal a ray of sunshine. Sometimes she's literally glowing...

"What is it?"

"Tada~!" She pulled out a poorly made flower crown behind her back. Arya told me to bend down, then she putted the flower crown in my head.

"Hehe! You look like a fairy princess, sister!" Aww~ stop it! You look more like a fairy princess actually. Arya is a really beautiful girl, with such big pink eyes, small button nose and plump lips. With aunty's beautiful looks, then adding Nox's good genes, Ahaha, she looks like an angel sent from heaven.

"Actually..." I took off the flower crown and put it in her head instead.

"Arya, looks more like a fairy princess than sister is."

"Really?!"

"Yes."

"Hehe!" Arya let out a cute giggle. My gahd! My heart! I never thought that this is how having a sibling really feel. I heard that siblings tend to fight more but- nah! Well it might be true but Arya's not like that, It's the heroine we're talking to! The always cheerful, bundle of sunshine and rainbows and innocent little sister!

Sigh. It's such a shame that the old Amethyst and Arya are not really in good terms. Well it's not like they hate each other, it's just that, Amethyst doesn't want to be close to his so-called father's family.

The four of them are already contented with their lives, especially the two sisters. But suddenly, Eero came into the picture and then everything goes downhill. Of course, by the power of author-sama's plot the heroine wins while the villain loses everything. The end!

I don't know what's going to happen now that the plot changed, Eero is not my fiance anymore, the big boss/the indestructible villain, Amon, is my fiance now. I just hope that everything will went well for us, especially for me, I'm the only one who has a bad ending.

It's either Eero will kill me, or my status will be striped off and then I'll be a slave then I'll die, or I'll be a prostitute and then I'll die. One way or another, I'm gonna die.

I suddenly regret being in this body.

"Then sister! I'll be going to my room now!"

"Alright be careful."

The she rush out the door... Ok.

Welp! Can't do anything but survive for now! I think I should go kiss Amon's ass now to survive, he's my last and only hope.

But before all of that- I should also ho to my room now. I still have a book to finish.

__________________________

(A: YO! Narator-chan is BAAAAAACK!)

Inside a large pink and gold room, a little girl lies in her large bed. Giggling. This is kinda creepy, author...

(A: Shhhh. Just do it.)

The little girl have soft pink locks and a bright pink eyes. A sinister smile is on her lips, with her small plump lips, she laugh... Villainously.

She's reading a brown notebook that seems to be a diary, then she said-

"Hihihi! Eero is already mine! Just four to go and I'll have the dream I always wanted to come true~! To be reincarnated as the heroine- AHA~!" Her eyes full of greed.

"Soon, all of them will be mine~! Five handsome men, treatibg me like a queen... Aaahh~!!! Such bliss!" She said as she roll around her large white bed. Giggling, mumbling, then laughing full blown. Who would have thought that this angel-like girl is a crazy person??

The pink haired girl suddenly stops and stares at her ceiling. She thought-

'That villainess's fiance is also good-looking, I heard he's the first prince...'

She shoot up her bed, grabbed a pencil and wrote words that people in this world are not familiar with. The words she's writing seems to be korean language.

"Amon-AMON! YES! The villain! How amazing! How lucky! Ahahahahahahhaha! Sorry sister, I'm marking your fiance as a property of mine~ Please forgive me~."

"Then, villain, be thankful that you can join this queen's harem~ HOHOHOHOHOHOHO~"

Aaaaand she's crazy now...

Why do you always give me the creepy ones to narate, author?

(A: Shush, my child~ just let the story flow.)

___________________________

Ugh. Why do I feel like there's someone  stealing something away from me?

"Are you alright, miss?" Marielle said while holding a tray of bitter chocolates.

"I'm alright." I shake off the feeling then continue my 'history' book.

"What kind of history book are you reading, miss?"

"The history of our kingdom." Pfft. As if.

"How great!" Haha. Yeah.

"Um." I hum a response, too engrossed in the romance novel I'm reading.

...

Time goes on too fast and now I already finished the book, also my tray of choco is empty now. How boring~

I wonder what Amon's doing right now.

Sometimes I kinda miss him. Sigh. Get a grip, Ame, he just left an hour ago, you miss him already???

Yes. I do... Sometimes.

That's it. I'm sleeping.

***********************

Hello~ What a suprise! I updated haha! (´∀')

Thank you very much guys for supporting my work. I bet you got suprised because of the plot twist~ hohoho~ “ψ(`∇´)ψ

Anyways, I'll go now I'm still not eating. Hehe.

Bye!

Chapter 13, Complete!