Not a chapter, but please read this.

Hey, so, I'll be explaining about my character Ame.

Ame doesn't have powers because she's the so called useless villainess. I didn't change what she really is because I want it to be more close to the real story of the novel.

I'll be making big changes on the story, and I don't want the characters to change too, their personalities might but atleast their outer appearance and powers doesn't change!

I don't want her to be favored by some God or something and then be op then live a happy life, because I want her to realize the mistake she did in her past life. In short I'm making this world to punish her, because right now she's kinda oblivious of what she did.

Yes. Her back story was sad but that doesn't mean you should hurt the only people who loved you truly, remember, she left her family because of her selfish desire.

Her parents only wants to pave a way towards her future and thankfully they have a easy one here! She can become a billionaire! Then! She can live her life as lazily as she wants!

She rushed things out. And she hurted her family's heart.

Back to business! So I decided to make her powerless, but I don't want her to be shunned because of that, so I added a little something from her mother Zurie- OpS! SPOILER¡

In the academy, she will face many trials and many revelation.

And her relationship with Amon is still not sure! Amon might go psycho and kill Ame or leave her behind, something like that might happen.

Don't even forget about Arya! That lil innocent looking gal is a psycho too.

And there's the capture targets! No one knows what might happen.

So stay tuned! Hehe! (〜^∇^)〜