Chapter 3

Yoongi's POV

I havent met Wendy for days now since I'm stuck in the studio, composing again and again. I miss her a lot! She's not picking up my calls or replying my text. As soon as I arrived at the hospital, I saw her going inside a car with Joy, Yerim and Seulgi.

"Wendyyyyyyyy!" I run to her, and surprisingly she pulled me to somewhere the girls didnt see. "Yoongs, I'm mad at Jimin now, so I dont want to lash out on you. Plus, I cannot spend time with you for now, I need to be with Seulgi. Did you know Jimin cheat on her and with Jisoo?" I know that Jimin been cheating but I cant say nothing to Wendy rn, it'll make things worst between us.

"So, you did know but did not bother to tell me? How could you Yoongs, you know what she meant to me!" Those eyes shows that she felt betrayed. I tried to hug her but she pushed me away and god knows that hurts. We never have big fights, one knows she's an angel, the person who tried to understand everyone.

Who's Seulgi to Wendy? She's her sister, her soul sister! Wendy's family was away most of the time, so there's only Seulgi with her and ofc other Red Velvet members too! Anyway there this particular day, that made Seul her everything. A gang was bullying Wendy and asked her to kill herself, but Seul arrived on time and kicked their ass. Holding a black belt in taekwondo, she almost killed them but Seungwan asked her to stop and bring her to the hospital. She took care of her, be with her throughout those traumatics days, enjoyinh each other company. Since that day, no one mess with Red Velvet members.

"I messed up Wendy, I'm sorry. I miss you a lot! "

" I miss you too, but now, let's take a break from each other. Before was Jin and now Jimin? I'm tired of their shits. Take care Yoongi, I love you."

She hugged me, and walked away.

'I swear, I'll kill Jimin'

I drove to our usual hangout place, Hoseok's club but he provide a space just for us boys, BTS. All of them were there, but there's tension in the air. I grabbed Jimin by his collar, "Do you really need to cheat on her, Jimin? We warned you before, Seulgi is off limits if you're not serious! Look what happens, Wendy is mad at me. You ungrateful son of bitch!". Taehyung hold me down from punching Jimin.

" We know hyung, Joohyun noona don't want to talk to me too. Yerim ain't picking Jungkook's call. But you know, Jimin already have been through so much with his family and the girls too"

" What the fuck are you thinking Jimin, it's a month to your wedding, the preparation is almost done and you fuck Jisoo behind her back?" I yelled.

" I don't love her, hyung. I fell out of love. It is not interesting anymore. Look at Jisoo, she have everything that Seulgi doesn't. You know men always change of heart. You'll feel it too later." Jimin laughed it off.

" You have no shame, so brazen. If you're not one of my brothers, you be dead now."