Chapter 7

Hannah

"I'm sorry" I apologized for the sixth time.

"Hannah it's okay I'm sorry too, I didn't realize Mexican food would make you feel sick." He says giving me a sad smile as we pull into his drive way

Worst first date he has had I'm sure, we didn't even get the chance to be seated. Just the smell made me run to the bathroom.

"I didn't either." I say honestly. I have not had Mexican food since I before I found out.

"How about I make dinner instead? I can get a couple blankets for you to lay on the couch while I make it or you can just sit on the counter and watch me?" He asks smiling placing his hand on my leg as he puts his car into park . After nodding he gets out rushing to my side to open my door before I can. He is sweet.

His house looked beautiful, I was definitely expecting an appointment but no it's a two story house. All I could do was look at it with amazement as we walked closer to the door my hand intertwined with his. I feel like I'm in some kinda romance novel or fairy tale move. When we touch it's like it's meant to be. Our hands just mold together perfectly.

Once Grant unlocked the door he pulls me in with a smile. The inside is even more beautiful then the outside. I didn't think it was possible. No way he actually lives here alone. This place is huge and so clean. When my brother walks into our house it's like a mess everywhere he walks. No way Grant is this neat.

"Wow your house is beautiful, definitely not what I was expecting. Do you live here alone?" I asked looking around seeing the beautiful decor in the living room. Pictures of what looked like his family hung on the wall. You could tell someone had put a lot of thought into decorating this room.

"Yeah I do now. I had a roommate but his sister just broke up with her baby's dad so he moved in with her to help out." He tells me with a half smile. "Come I'll show you the kitchen it's one of my favorite parts of this house."

My mouth dropped as he pulled me threw the door way. This kitchen was so big. It was for sure anyone's dream kitchen.

The white cabinet where probably a pain to keep clean

The white cabinet where probably a pain to keep clean. I only say that cause my grandmother had white cabinets that she would make my brother and I scrub every time we came over. She did give us money for it so that was nice. Yet it was still a pain to get fully cleaned.

"This is beautiful Grant." I say looking around touching all the counter tops.

"Thank you my sister helped decorate my house so if it seems to have a girly touch to it that is why." He explained opening up the pantry. "When our brother passed she needed something to keep her from going crazy on what if's, we all did, so I let her redecorate my house. It low key looked nothing like this before her help." He laughs pulling out pasta noodles.

"I was wondering why it looked so amazing. Here I was thinking you were secretly a graphic designer." I laugh winking at him. "Anyways what are you making I'm starving." My belly growls as the words come out of my mouth making him smile.