IV

The woman stood in front of the room and it got instantly quiet. "ahem"She clapped her hands."My name is vice director Sheila, you will get a tour shortly,but first here are some ground rules. Those of you who have the handbook the whole rule directory is listed in it. I reach for my backpack which I stashed under my seat, and pull out my handbook Sophia  and Lydia peer over my shoulders as I flip to the rule directory. And follow along as she speaks.

" Rule number 1 and possibly the most important NO CHEATING!

Rule number 2 no harm can be inflicted from one student to another.

Rule number 3 competition is absolutely ENCOURAGED

Rule number 4 no sneaking into unmarked areas

Last but not least rule number 5 No Conversing with opposite teams, they will be institutionalized  at the beginning of the 2nd quarter.

There are of course more rules, but those are perhaps most important. Any questions?" 

I raise my hand. 

"Yes?"

"When do we get to go into space?"

"Good question, but we are already in space, we took off during my intro. You may unbuckle your belts."

There is a chorus of clicking as I and many others unbuckle and start drifting around.

"And if I flip a simple switch," everybody who had been floating around including myself fell back into their seats.

"Now it it is time for the tour."