V

We were already going to start the tour? Vice director Sheila led us through a narrow corridor and we emerged in a large arena like area of open space."This is the arena." She said. We walked straight through it and went down another, wider corridor and came to two doors one marked "girls only" the other marked "boys only" She stopped. "These will be your dorms, one for girls, one for boys." I re-adjusted my backpack on my shoulders.

 "Raise your hands if you want to go in now." Everybody raised their hands "Well too bad we have to finish the tour first." We kept walking down the hall and came to another large open space, but this time with tables and chairs.

"This is the cafeteria." Sadly we did not enter, we turned right and came to the restrooms and a bunch of classrooms.

"These are the restrooms and classrooms" said V.D. Sheila. 

"Thanks captain obvious." The kid next to him muttered and I sniggered.

Sheila ignoring him said, "You may now go to your dorms, a list of meal times and classes are posted on your holos." I fist pumped we got our own holos! The only down side was that we still had classes.

The students  filed back down the hallways and into their corresponding dorms, so did I.