VII

I walked down the hallway with everyone and meet up with Sophia and Lydia. 

"How is your dorm?" Sophia asks me.

"It's grimy " I say. "And yours?"

 "Ours is so-so" Lydia replies shrugging "I just hope the food isn't as bad as the dorms."

                                                                     *******************

The food was worse than the dorms but at least it was hot. Lunch didn't last as long as I thought it would and since it was our first day we didn't have classes or training, instead we could socialize and have free time. I decided to explore look around and find where my classes are.

I walked pretty much right around the corner and into the calculus classroom, there was no one there so I turned back and decided to check out the English language arts class. A tall lady with an even taller beehive hairdo sat at the desk in the front of the room, the rest of the room is a lot of desks. She looks up.

"Can I help you?" she asks.

"N-no, I-I w-was j-just e-exploring." I stammer, that lady was seriously intimidating.

"Please leave, I am trying to prepare the class for tomorrow."                   She glares at me sternly and I trudge out feeling defeated and decide to head to the dorm, that's enough adventure for one day.