x

Jihoon stopped in front of the Campus Clinic's door and knocked softly. He heard a soft "Come in." and twist the doorknob.

"Good morning, what can I do for you?" the nurse in charge greeted him warmly. Aside from her there's no one else inside the clinic and all you could hear is the air condition.

"Uhmm, can I have a medicine for a fever?" Jihoon bashly said. It's kinda awkward asking for a medicine you're not even gonna take.

"Oh my, are you coming down with a one too?" she said with a look of worry on her face.

"Uh, no. I wanted to fetch one for a... f-friend." he shyly said.

"That's very nice of you. Wait here while I go get them." he nodded and the nurse stood up from her seat and goes directly at a door. I guess that's where they all stack up the medicines and other paraphernalias.

Alone, he awkwardly stands in the middle of the room. There's really not much to see inside the clinic other than the beds, stretchers and other things that might be needed for medical treatments.

Jihoon saw a flash of black in his peripheral vision. Focusing on it he realized that it's a shoe... floating?? What the fu— Oh nevermind, the owner is laying down on the bed that's being covered by the curtain. Looking at it, there's a shadow of a person he failed to notice. 'I guess this is the person the nurse was referring to when she asked if I was coming down with a fever too.'

Paying no mind to the other presence inside the room, Jihoon tapped his foot impatiently. 'The nurse is sure taking her time'.

Another minute has passed and the nurse still isn't back yet. 'What's taking her so long? Should I check on her?'

His thoughts were interrupted when the entrance door suddenly opened.

"Excuse me, I'm here to check on Choi Seungcheol." A boy with sharp features, a curly hair, and is wearing a  big spectacle peeked inside.

'Wow, that must be the second time I've encountered that name.' Jihoon and the newcomer stared at each other and nodded awkwardly.

"Oh! Jeonghan, here to see the President?" the nurse FINALLY emerged from the room holding the medicines he asked for.

"Yeah, we kinda need him right now at the SG Room, ASAP." the man, Jeonghan, looked apologetic while looking at the curtain where the other man, President Choi Seungcheol, was supposedly resting.

"Don't make him work too hard, okay? He still needs a lot of rest and he just recently took his medicine so he must be still feeling the effects." the nurse pitifully looks at Jeonghan and nodded at him as a permission to basically wake up Seungcheol.

Jeonghan walked pass him and headed straight into the curtain, after that all they heard was "Wake up, you overworker. Your little prince charming is waiting for you." from the man.

The nurse then looked at Jihoon and gestured him to come closer. She placed the medicines on top of the table and advised him to tell his friend to eat first before taking them. Jihoon asked for a bag to place the medicines and borrowed the table for a bit so he could write a message on a note.

After he was done writing, he heard a groggy sound coming from the curtain, Seungcheol must've woke up just now. He quickly thanked the nurse once again and quickly left the clinic.

He kinda doesn't want to face the President after the patting incident earlier. It would awkward as hell if they saw each other again that's for sure.

With the medicine and note inside the bag he's holding, he stopped by first on a vending machine to buy a bottled water to go with the medicine for Coups, then made his way to the Student Government's Room.

He stopped in front of the door and hanged the bag into the doorknob. Jihoon heard voices from the inside pf the room. 'One of those voices could be Coups.  All I need is to turn this knob and push the door open, and then I could finally put a face to that so called "secret admirer".'

Jihoon placed his hands on the doorknob and slowly twists it. 'Would they think I'm crazy if I suddenly barged in and ask for a Coups?'

And then his hands...

Suddenly stopped as his phone vibrates.

He quickly let go of the doorknob and fetch his phone from his pocket. The moment he unlocked his device and read the notification, Jihoon's blood runs cold.

_______

Wow this was all in narrative form I can't believe it. I hope this chapter is still okay despite the wrong grammars or punctuations ASHDGDK.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!