xiii

Jihoon was sitting on a bench near the university exit, losing his mind out.

He was worried.

It's not because he doesn't trust his friends, they can handle themselves pretty well.

But it's that guy he did not trust. He did plenty of things to Jihoon to lose that trust. The trust he gave a hundred of times.

His heart can't stop beating so fast (and not in a good way) and his legs won't stop moving.

Why now? Why did he come back? What does he want? These are the thoughts that won't stop circulating on his mind.

What if he had done something to his friends? Jihoon suddenly bolted up on his seat looking more agitated than ever. He needs to calm down. Panicking won't do anything at this point.

He has to trust Mingyu and Jisoo. They could handle this all well. He needs to take a deep breath.

Following his thought, Jihoon took large deep breaths to calm his nerves. He repeated this, making sure that his hands stopped shaking and sweating.

He suddenly felt his phone vibrated inside his pocket. He quickly fished it out hoping that it was Mingyu telling him that he could now go outside the campus, safely.

Unfortunately (or not), the word coups  was flashed on the phone.

coups
+82 *** ****

coups: are you home, peanut?

jihoon: not yet

coups: what? why??

jihoon: why not?

coups: i mean

coups: you told me that you're classes always ends at this hour

jihoon: i did??

coups: YOU DON'T REMEMBER?

coups: and here i thought we were getting closer :(

jihoon: that's what you thought

coups: oUCH

coups: you never failed to crush my hopes and dreams, peanut

jihoon: sorry

coups is typing...

coups is typing...

coups is typing...

coups: are you okay, peanut?

coups: don't wanne be rude but you seem a bit more

coups: quiet?

coups: cold?

coups: idk it just doesn't feel right to me

jihoon: im always like this

coups: no