🍋[1] Study Session (Bakugo)🍋

🏳️‍🌈
Word Count: 1261

(A/N: Thought I'd give you guys a good one for the first chapter ;) have fun!)

Summary: Y/N has asked Bakugo to help them study, since a big test was coming up and you needed to pass that class. But things quickly turn steamy when Bakugo has enough of your ignorance.

"Thank you so much Bakugo!" You bowed, holding your books tightly to your chest. You had asked Bakugo Katsuki, #3 in the mid-terms exam, to help you study, as a very large test was coming up for your English class and you had barley even touched your text book. Yet, excitement was clear in your voice and actions, causing Bakugo to go 'tch' as an attempt to wipe the soft blush off his face.

"Yeah whatever, just stand back up idiot! You're causing a scene." Bakugo replied, sour evident in his voice. He had a small thing for you, that turned into a big thing. But he would never  blatantly admit it. You smiled brightly, finally feeling a bit of relief.
"Let's meet stop my place! My parents are out for the week on business so we'll have the place to our selves and no one to bother us!" You suggested, as Bakugo's cheeks tinted pink.

'Alone.. in a house.. with Y/N? Was this heaven or hell?' Bakugo thought to himself, thinking of how things might go. "Sure." He grumbled, pulling out his phone to enter your number and address. You smiled, that simple yet charming smile that always seemed to catch Bakugo off guard. He smirked before turning and walking off. He'd be alone with you at their house for an entire day.. who knows what could happen.

• Time Skip brought to you by Minetta the perv! •

Bakugo knocked on their door, waiting for you to answer. He had his book bag to his side, getting annoyed with the pressure against his back. You opened the door and smiled, giggling softly and pulling him in quickly. "Welcome! I made some snacks! I didn't remember if you liked tea or coffee, so I made both!" You rambled, pointing to the dining room table. There sat some small snacks, some salty and savoury but most of them sweet. You had remembered that Bakugo liked sweets, but not what kind. So you made a lot, to say the least. He gawked at the assortment, how long had you stayed up making those? (A/N: I don't actually know if he really likes sweets.)

You sat down and Bakugo sat down in front of you. You pulled out your English text book and turned some pages, already bored. Bakugo started to explain something, finally noticing you starting to doze off. "Hey." He grumbled, softly hitting you on the head with a book. You shook your head and smiled. "Sorry! Got kinda sidetracked!" You giggled, going back to your book. His face flushed a bit and he looked down at his book.

After a few more minutes of silence you looked up from your book. "Hey, Bakugo? Can I ask you something?" He groaned and looked up at you, his face contorted to annoyance. "What? Haven't you wasted enough of our ti-"

"When did you start to hate me so much?"

Those words hit him like a brick. 'They really think I.. hate them?' He thought, his look of annoyance turning to shock. "I- wha-" "You don't have to answer... but I really want to know." Tears welled up in your eyes and his heart broke a bit. "Was it after USJ? I know you said you don't like to see me hurt... but I just wanted to protect you and my friends! You've been really distant! Or did I make a bad joke and offend you? If I did I'm so sorry I-" Bakugo tried to interrupt, "Y/N-" "And I even made stuff you liked! I wanted to make you happy and be your friend again but it just seems like you ha-"

"I DON'T HATE YOU, Y/N! YOU'RE ONE OF THE FEW WHO I DON'T HATE DUMBASS!!!" He yelled, standing and slamming his fists into the table. You jumped back in surprise. He.. what? He didn't hate you? "Then why have you been so distant!!" You yelled back, standing up as well. You stared at him, tears slowly running down your face. "You've barley said two words to me in weeks, you never want to be alone with me anymore, I had BEG you to even study with me! I ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT YOU! Hell, I even think I might be in love with your dumb ass! What did I do Bakugo? Why do you suddenly hate me?!" You yelled, finally at your breaking point.

He just stared, awe struck at what you said. He really had been shitty to you lately, hasn't he? 'Wait- did they say they loved me?' He looked down, his face flushing pink and his fists clenching even harder. He didn't answer. You had never yelled angrily towards anyone you cared about. "Leave." You said, closing your book and his. He looked up in shock at you, not knowing what to say. "This was a mistake inviting you over, sorry I even tried restoring what was never there to begin with." You mumbled, stuffing his text book in his bag before shoving the bag into him. He stumbled back a bit, still in shock.

"W-Wait-" you interrupted him by starting to walk away. "Don't, Bakugo. I don't want any of your excu-" before you could finish, everything happened at once. He threw his bag to the ground, grabbing your wrist and pulling you against him. He then held your chin and moved your face towards him, leaning down and kissing you. His lips where soft and he tasted like strawberries. Your eyes fluttered shut as you stepped closer to him, putting your hands on his cheeks.

After a moment you both pulled away, cheeks flushed red and eyes wide. Bakugo Katsuki, one of the hottest guys in your class, kissed you. "B-Bakugo..." you mumbled softly, rubbing your thumbs on his cheeks softly. "I'm.. I'm sorry." He mumbled back, holding your waist gently. "I never meant to make you feel that way. I just didn't know to tell you." He grumbled, his cheeks still flushed pink. You smiled, pulling him closer and kissing him again, this time with more passion.

Bakugo pushed you up against the closest wall and kissed you rougher, running his hands up your waist. He broke the kiss and started kissing down your neck. His hands slipped up your shirt but your grabbed them. "N-No... I'm sorry.. I'm just not ready..." You mumble, looking up at him. He brushed some hair out of your face and nodded. "Okay, we don't have to." He said, kissing you softly. "So..." you started, "does this mean you like me too?" You giggled as he groaned and rolled his eyes. "Of corse I do dumbass." He growled, leaning against you.

You wrapped your arms around his torso and smiled. He sighed and put his chin on top of your head and wrapped his arms around your neck gently. "Thank you.. Bakugo." You mumbled. He went 'tch' and hugged you a bit tighter. "Katsuki. You can call me Katsuki." He mumbled. You smiled wider and nodded. "Okay.. Katsuki."

(A/N: Sorry if it was too short of a chapter!! I'm not a pro or anything!! I hope you guys enjoyed!! Hopefully I'll upload again soon!! Love you guys!! ❤️)