💧[2] My R (Todoroki)💧

🚺
Word Count: 1911

This chapter is heavily inspired and based off of the song 'My R' or わたしのアール (Watashi no R). The song belongs to Vocaloid and is sang by Hatsune Miku. Some lyrics may be skipped in this chapter. All lyrics will be italicised and underlined for easier reading.

TW: MENTIONS OF S*ICIDE, S*LF H*RM, B*LLYING, AND AB*SE! IF ANY OF THESE TRIGGER OR OFFEND YOU PLEASE REFRAIN FROM READING! HOTLINES WILL BE PROVIDED IN THE PICTURE SECTION! DO NOT BE FRAID TO REACH OUT!

Summary: Todoroki has been having odd dreams about a girl, unknowing as to who it is, he seeks out to help her. But can he?

Just as I was about to take my shoes
Up on the rooftop there I see

Todoroki opened his eyes. He was on the roof of the class 1-A dorms. On the other side of the railing was a girl.

A girl with braided hair there before me
Despite myself I go and scream

The girl had two braids. She was on the shorter side, wearing a dress and a yellow cardigan. She looked like she was about to jump. Todoroki reached out his arms to grab her before yelling,

"Hey- don't do it please!!"

She quickly turned around, barley catching herself. Her face seemed familiar. Tears welled up in her (e/c) ran down her face. His heart twinged at the sight.

Woah wait a minute what did I just say
I couldn't care less either way.

'Why did I say that?' He thought to himself. 'Why do I even care? I don't know this girl?'

To be honest I was somewhat pissed
This was an opportunity missed

The girl held tightly onto the railing, more tears falling on her face. "What's wrong?" Todoroki asked, taking a step forward.

The girl with braided hair told me her woes

"You've probably heard it all before." She stated, looking at him, "I really thought that he might be the one... but then he told me he was done." Tears rolled down her face as she held back a sob. Todoroki felt hot red anger. That's why she wanted to die? Because of a boy? "For God's sake please! Are you serious?" He yelled, "I just can't believe- are you upset 'cause you can't have what you wanted?" He took another step forward, "You're lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything!"

She smiled softly and hopped back over the railing. "I'm feeling better thank you for listening!" She said, walking past Todoroki and back into the building.

The girl with braided hair then disappeared.

Todoroki woke up in a cold sweat. He sat up and ran a hand through his hair. "That seemed.." he gulped and ran a hand down his face, "too real." He looked at the time. He would be late if he didn't get up soon. He stepped out of his dorm room and accidentally ran into someone. Their (h/c) hair leaving a lingering remembrance in the back of his head.

"Oh! Sorry Todoroki!" She said, looking up at him and smiling. His heart skipped a beat. "Don't apologise. I ran into you." He said, giving a faint smile. He had been crushing on (Y/N) for a while now. "Let's walk time class together, Kay?" She smiled wider, turning to him. He smiled a bit more and nodded. "Sure. Let's hurry, we don't want to be late." He said, walking beside her.