☁️Bright (Shinso x Reader)☁️

🏳️‍🌈
Word Count: 513

A/N: I'm thinking about making this a series! The Series would be different types of soulmate au's with different characters! Let me know what you guys think!

Plot: Soulmate AU where when you first touch your soul mate you see color. Until then you only see in black and white.

Shinso always thought he'd never find his soulmate. Most of his school friends found there's early, even as soon as when they entered their first year at UA. It was now Shinso's 3rd year and he had decided that he didn't care to find his soulmate and that his possibly didn't exists. Until today. In the middle of his second year of UA he was transferred into class 1-A, Mineta being booted to general studies and another student (idc who) dropping out after an incident. So it had been a year since he swapped. Today seemed ordinary, he woke up early, ran around the building, showered, ate, and showed up to class along with some other classmates.

As soon as class started, everyone headed to their seats. (Lets just pretend Aizawa is still their Homeroom teacher, Kay?) Aizawa walked in, an unfamiliar student following closely behind. They stood up front, their (e/c) eyes scanning the classroom. "Everyone, this is your new classmate. They're a transfer from Shiketsu High. Please state your name and quirk for the class." He said sleepily, glancing over at them again. They waved and smiled wide. "Hi! I'm (L/N) (F/N)! It's a pleasure to meet you all! My quirk is (insert whatever your quirk is)." After doing a small presentation Aizawa sat (Y/N) next to Shinso. He generally wouldn't pay much mind, but something about (Y/N) fascinated him. He wanted to know more.

Soon gym came and Shinso was paired with (Y/N) for sparring. "Awesome!" They cried, looking at Shinso, "Let's do this! Good luck!" They said, running over to their assigned area. Shinso blushed slightly, but shook it off before running over to them. Shinso started, attempting to throw a punch at them. They quickly dodged and went for a counter attack, Shinso also dodging. He brought his arm up and got (Y/N) in the jaw, sending them stumbling back. Everything suddenly got bright and the both of them stumbled back in surprise, (Y/N) covering their eyes. Shinso groaned slightly and opened his eyes, seeing something he never thought he would.

Color.

"(Y-Y/N)..." he mumbled, heat rising to his face in embarrassment. They uncovered their eyes and held their jaw, looking around in amazement. They looked at Shinso, tears pricking their eyes. They walked up to Shinso, wrapping their arms around his neck and hugging him close. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around their waist and pulled them in. "Everything is so.. so.." (Y/N) was cut off by Shinso.

"Bright."

(A/N) Sorry this chapter was so short!! I'm trying to get back on that writing grind again! Please comment any suggestions or chapters you would like! I'd love to hear them!