11|Exhausted

Sana's P.O.V

    I spent the whole night thinking of the events that happened last night. Everything seemed so surreal. Who would've known that an egotistical jerk like Kim Dahyun actually had a caring side. Whether it is genuine or not is a whole other story.

I'm such an idiot for letting myself stay out so late, knowing that I have work the next day.

I ended up going to work looking like hell. I tried my best to clean myself up but the bags under my eyes and my messy hair bun were really not helping me, especially my hideous work uniform.

Dahyun's P.O.V

    I woke up really happy. So far I think it's the happiest I've ever been. I was so happy that as soon as I woke up, I decided to play some music on full blast while I got ready for the day. Since I didn't have any meetings that day I just decided to stick to some comfortable clothes. After all, I don't think I was gonna go out anywhere today.

While I was getting ready, I suddenly remembered that I might be seeing Sana today. Last night she said she had work early in the morning.

I was starting to feel a little regretful. What if she didn't get enough sleep? I should do something. Last thing I want is for her to hate me or regret last night for being out to late.

I've been thinking of an idea for the past 15 minutes on how I can find a way to get Sana to take a break, when suddenly I was blessed by the god above with the greatest idea I could ever think of.

"Hello this is Kim Dahyun who is staying at the Luxury Suite. I was wondering if I may request Sana Minatozaki for personal room service."

I have to make sure my room is clean so she won't really have to worry about any of that. Truth is, I requested her so she can stay in my room till her hours are over. I'll offer her a place to rest so she won't have to worry about working for today.

What the heck is happening to me? Last time I checked, I never cared about how a girl felt. I would usually just use them as one night stands, but here comes Ms. Minatozaki Sana to change my plans.

I was about to go finish combing my hair when I heard a knock at the door.  It must be her. I went to go open the door, and there she stood in all her glory. 

It never fails to amaze me how she manages to pull of anything so well. Give her a trash bag and ask her to wear it as a dress and I can assure you that she will wear it like a Victoria's Secret Angel. I've slept with many Victoria's Secret Angels, but none of them have ever compared to Sana's visual appeal.

"Hello, I was told that you needed assistance." She said with a straight face.

"Yes, I was wondering if you could possibly help me fix up my bed." Wow, Dahyun. That's the best excuse you could come up with? I wanted to face palm myself right then and there but decided against it. She probably already thinks I'm weird enough. I don't want her to think I'm some sort of crackhead.

"Ah yes, I can handle that." She said as she walked past me towards the room.

"Ms.Kim? What's this?" Haha. Plan success.

"Ms.Kim? Really Sana? Just call me Dahyun." I chuckled.

"What's this?" She asked again, pointing at all the snacks that were laying on my bed.

Minutes before she got here, I ordered  snacks through room service.

"Oh these? Haha, yeah. They're snacks for you to enjoy while you rest. I know it was late last night and you have work today so I wanted to find a way for you to be at work but also be resting. So I called your manager and asked for your "room service" for the day." She stared at me.

"I'm just going to be working on some paperwork over there." I said as I pointed to the desk by the hall.
"So just please try to make yourself comfortable. My computer is right there so you can enjoy a movie or something."

I didn't even give her a chance to deny when I walked out of the room. Knowing her, she would deny by saying that she's not tired and that she has to do her job.

I can't help but feel like her exhaustion is my fault, so I want to make sure she gets rest. Is that to much to ask for?!

Quick little chapter. I'm gonna be uploading the next part this weekend. I'm back in school so updates are gonna be a little rough. Thank you for reading <3