16|Getting Ready

Dahyun's P.O.V

I had been tossing and turning all night thinking of the many possibilities that something could go wrong on my date with Sana. Nonetheless, I have to try my best to make sure everything goes well.

That's why I decided to make a reservation at one of the best restaurants in Japan... McDonald's. I'm just kidding.

Last night I called Chaeyoung to ask Mina to recommend a few places because I'm not exactly so familiar with anything in Japan besides bars and nightclubs. I knew I needed some help, so who else to ask rather than the one and only Ms. Japan, also known as Myoui Mina. Although, Sana Minatozaki is my "Ms.Japan".

"Hey Chae, It's me."

"Duh, I know it's you. I'm like literally your only friend remember?" The nerve she has.

I rolled my eyes. "Be quiet, no you're not. You know I'm just busy with work." I told her matter of factly.

"Yeah sure. And I'm straight, I guess we both have our own problems huh."

I swear Chaeyoung can literally be the most sarcastic person in the world, but I honestly would be so lost without her and Mina. I guess I just have to deal with it.

"Anyways, what's up dubu?"

"Nothing much, I was gonna ask for a favor. Can you ask Mina what restaurants are known around here and if you can make a reservation for 6pm while I fix up some things at the company."

"Yeah sure thing Dahyun. I'll call Mina right now and ask."

"Thanks alot Chae, I really appreciate it. I'm new to this whole dating thing and I don't want to mess it up." I told her honestly.

"Don't worry Dubu, just be yourself. But not to much, you still have a few improvements to make." She told me laughing.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?!" I asked her half seriously.

"Nothing, it's just a joke." She said while continuing to laugh.

"Anyways, you better start getting ready if you want to finish and get ready on time. You can't be late to your first date."

"Yeah true, that would automatically give a really bad impression. Even I know that, and I haven't been on a first date in years." I told Chae.

" Yeah, make sure you text her before you pick her up. Anyways, you'll do great pal. Dubu fighting!" Chae cheered as she hung up.

I sighed as I set my phone to charge. I hope she's right. This is the first time I have put so much effort into a girl. I'm still not sure what's so different with Sana. I'm not sure what she did to captivate me like this.

I'm probably just looking for a little fun before I go back. I try and convince myself.

I should get this paper work filled out so I can start getting ready.

~~~~
Sana's P.O.V

Today really is the day. I can't believe I'm going on a date with the one and only Kim Dahyun. The same person who instantly tried to lure me into her room when we first met.

When did I become this ignorant. She's obviously just trying to use me like every other female she has probably done this to. I can't believe I let myself get fooled. I was to distracted by her visuals that I didn't really pay attention to the possible consequences.

Maybe I should text her and tell her we're off. I can just tell her I have to work late and I won't be able to meet her. I don't want to meet her.