Moving Out

I always dreamed of going away for college. I never liked my home town in North Carolina, so once I graduated high school I went to a school all the way across the country. My parents were sad but not really, they never really liked me, I could tell. I would maybe only see them over summer if I bothered to go back there. So I packed my bags as soon as I graduated and went to college 2 months before it even started.

The college allowed me to move into my dorm early because I said I had "family issues", after saying that they gave me a single bedroom dorm, which means I didn't have to share with anyone. I got to the airport, checked in my suitcases, went through security, but it was only 7:00am and my flight left at 9:30am, I guess I was just a bit too excited this morning. The airport at this city was huge, it had 6 chain fast food places, restaurants, bars, places to shop, and of course snack stores. So I decided to get a bit of breakfast. I went to McDonald's since my parents never let me because they were on a health craze. There wasn't any line, but of course McDonald's always had some sort of deal going on so I got a 4 for 4, which came with 4 breakfast sandwiches, I also got a medium coffee with extra cream and a muffin. It only took a couple of minutes to get to me so I grabbed my food and sat to eat. There wasn't a lot of people there so I had a lot of choices to sit so I grabbed a big 6 person booth and sat and stared to eat.

I started eating the sandwiches, they went down easy cause I was hungry, I didn't realize how hungry I was until I finished all of the sandwiches in only 7 minutes. I drank my coffee already and had it with my muffin, but I still felt hungry, usually this would satisfy me but maybe my nerves are interfering with my hunger, so I get up and walk to see what more places they have at the airport. I go across the airport and they had a Chick-Fil-A, Chick-Fil-A is usually pretty busy but this one had only one person in line, so I got in line and looked at the menu, I decided on 2 chicken biscuits, 2 sausage egg and cheese muffins, and for a drink I got a large chocolate milkshake because my high school friends always talked about how good they were, after my order came I went back to my booth and started eating. To eat all of my food it took me about 15 minutes since it was a lot of bread. I moved onto my milkshake, my stomach being a little more filled than last time and drank it with speed, several large gulps later I finished. My jeans felt a little tighter on my body and my already tight shirt rose up the slightest bit, because of my enlarging belly that I didn't realize at the time.

I was satisfied with my food, not full but full enough, so I just browsed in my phone until about 8am. I then thought to get some snack for now and on the flight so I went to the closest snack shop and got, m&ms, 2 Hershey bars, 2 milky ways, 2 cokes, and a full size bag of salt and vinegar chips. I sat down by the boarding area and went in my bag and got some snacks. I had all the m&ms, both milky ways, one coke, and half of the bag of chips. This made me full, I felt the most stuffed ever in my life, my shirt was rising up, bite after bite, I kept having to pull it down so no one saw the fat ass I was being. I shifted my position to feel more comfortable and my zipper on my jeans shot down. I went to the bathroom and struggled to zip them back up because of my tight full stomach. I didn't look fat I just felt it. My stomach was still relatively small, un used to being filled up to its potential. I fixed my outfit and went back to board my flight. I cant wait until college.

(Picture of her stomach after eating)