Stuffed to the Brim and Then Some

We first went up to the salad bar together. I told Jack that, " I don't really like salad, I like a little more heavier meals, my parents always put me on diets." Jack replied with, " I love that about you, I love women who aren't afraid to eat." He said grabbing a small plate of salad. He motioned to move over to the pasta bar so I did. Jack told me, " the double cream alfredo is delicious, I can grab some for you." I was a little concerned because I never really liked alfredo all that much but it did smell amazing. Jack grabbed the largest bowl and filled it to the top with spaghetti then put many spoon fulls of the alfredo on and then some chicken. I asked, " Should we go back to eat?" Jack replied with, " I think we should drop these off at the table then go get more, there's pizza, burgers, fries, drinks, and more! We got to take advantage of that $15 dollars." I was a bit hesitant because I don't know how much I can eat, but I agreed, I didn't want to lose my chances with him.

We dropped the food off at the table then went over to the pizza, Jack ordered, " 15 breadsticks, and a large pizza, extra cheese with pepperoni." They said they would deliver the order to our table when it's ready, so then we went to the burgers. I told Jack, " I was thinking just to get the fries." He replied with, " No! You'll miss the whole experience, here I'll get some plates for you with some food." Jack picked out 3 triple bacon cheese burgers, 2 chicken sandwiches. And grabbed another plate and filled it with fries and chicken nuggets. He then said, " Let's order some milkshakes then we can go grab some coke." I said okay, still sounding like a lot to have. He ordered, " 2 double fudge milkshakes with triple powder, stir in some m&ms, and oreos, and extra whip cream and chocolate sauce." That sounded delicious, as soon as his finished ordering my stomach made a huge rumble. Jack said, " You can go back to the table and I'll get us some drinks." So I went back, looking at all of the food, the table now looked small. My stomach rumbled again so I began to eat.

I started to chow down the pasta, it tasted like heaven. Creamy, fatty, filling. By the time Jack came back I have already finished the pasta. He smiled at me and motioned to the burgers and fries. I started in on the triple bacon burger. Every time I took a bite the grease went down the back of my throat and man it tasted amazing. I finished the burgers and chicken sandwiches in now time, then I started taking the fries handful but handful into my mouth, I alternated they with the fried to perfection chicken nuggets. I let out a big burp when I finished and saw Jack grin with delight. I don't know if I can eat anymore, but that's when the pizza showed up. I look down at my stomach, it's now resting on my lap, my jeans feel to tight and my shirt has risen up, exposing my new belly. I told Jack that, " I'm too full, I can't eat the pizza, sorry, I don't want you to think I'm a pig." He replied with, " I would never, you're beautiful, but you are going to eat this. I can help you." He went to my side of the booth and started taking the large pizza slice by slice and shoving them into my mouth at a quick speed. I felt the greasy slice, slide down my throat and I moaned a bit to loudly with pleasure. I started getting used to the rhythm and in no time I finished the whole pizza. Jack told me that, " you should stuff yourself with these breadsticks and I'll go grab the milkshakes." I did as told, the breadsticks were just as delicious and greasy as everything else so they went down easy. I started chugging the cokes quickly so when Jack came back he was delighted that I finished more than asked. Now I definitely felt full, my jeans felt like they were about to burst with the pressure of my ballooned stomach. Jack came back to my side of the table and started pouring the milkshakes down my throat. They were the best milkshakes I've ever tasted. Creamy and chocolatey, thick with ice cream. They were amazing. As soon as I finished I thought we were done. Then the deserts came.

Jack ordered a small cake and some cupcakes, croissants, doughnuts. They came to our table and Jack said, " Eat all of this beautiful." I loved that he called me beautiful so I started digging in, I didn't even cut the cake I just started eating it. 30 minutes later. I don't think I can move. My big stomach, now touching the table is so sore and I feel so full. Jack told me it was time to go and so I tried to get up. On the 6th try I got up and my pants went rippppp. Jack told me it was okay and tied his sweater around my waist. My stomach was still exposed even with the effort of me pulling it down. People looked at me with wide eyes as I went down to the door. Before we left the lady at the desk said, " Wow! I think you ate the most here. I'll grab you something, we have extra cream cupcakes and maybe you can have them in the car." She grabbed boxes full of them and said, " There's about 80 in here. Enjoy, I hope to see both of you soon." And then we left the buffet.