Chapter 1

MORNING 7:00AM

Mom: You look beautiful y/n. I'm feeling so happy today , but sad at the same time. I'm going to miss my daughter. But she's gonna live a happy life.

Tears rolled down as your mom talks to you. You quickly give her a tight hug.

Y/n: Mom don't worry, whenever you wanna see me just think about me and I'll be infront of you.

You tried to calm your mother but you cant calm yourself at first, because, till yesterday, you were surrounded by only your mom and dad but today, you're going to get married to a man who had never met you before.

Even you don't know how he look like.

It was your dad's decision. Your dad has a small company. But we can say it's a very lucky company, because, it haven't seen any loss, it has only seen profits.

The owner of Hynix(the biggest industrial group in south korea) company(Mr.Jeon) had decided to get a partnership with your dad's company. Mr. Jeon said that he would invest 35% of his company's profit into y/n's dad's company on one condition.

As a sign of partnership, Mr. Jeon's son must be married to Mr. Kim's[y/n's dad] daughter. Mr. Kim accepted for this proposal. But after they started their business together, after 6 months, Mr and Mrs Jeon met with an accident and passed away.

So the entire Hynix company's responsibility was taken over by late Mr. Jeon's son Jeon Jungkook. So he became a billionaire at a very young age.

As Mr. Jeon's last wish was Jungkook and y/n's marriage, So Jungkook acceped for it.

Back to the present

After spending some sweet moments with your mom and dad, you held your dad's arm and walked inside the hall.

You were shining like an angel landed accidently on the earth or the moon itself entered the hall. Everyone present there were admiring your beauty . Though you haven't applied heavy makeup, your skin looked the best.

You were tensed a little. Your hold on your dad's arm tightened as you neared the man you're going to marry.

When he turned, your face went all pale. Shock, fear, tension, blood pressure everything raised within a second as you looked up at his face.

He didn't smile. But didn't act cold. But your face was plastered with fear

As

Two Months Ago

He was the one who raped you

To Be Continued.....

A/n:

Sudden shock? I liked that did you?

Random pics of Jungkook that I saved

I'm sharing some dark aesthetic pics to match the story

So that you will feel some chills in your body and read the next chapter with the same energy hehe ♡