Chapter 2

Am I dreaming?.....

Please God, say this is just a nightmare and will disappear as soon as I open my eyes.

You mumbled to yourself.

Sweat was flowing from your head like a river.

You don't know how to react. The one who destroyed you, who made you cry for weeks, whose face you don't wanna see again, whom you wanted to forget totally...had come again as your groom.

Your mom and dad don't know about this incident because you don't want them to feel sad.

"Shit...why life is playing hard on me..."you internally cried.

But the wedding ceremony was completed without any mistake. Now, after the evening party, you were tired. Jungkook was holding your hand while talking to your parents.

Mr.Kim: Ok then, we will take our leave. Thank you Jungkook. Take care of my daughter.

Jungkook: Sure dad *he slightly smiled at him.*

Mrs.Kim: Take care my little princess, stay happy forever. *she gave you a tight hug.*

Y/n: Thank you mom.*you hugged her back*

Mr.Kim: Ok. Our car is ready. We take our leave.

Author Note: Too lazy to type...lets take jungkook as jk

Jk and Y/n: Bye mom and dad.

The moment after your mom and dad left, Jungkook left your hand.

Jk: Here *he gives you a 3 dollar bill*.Take a taxi and reach my home. I'll text you my address, I have some work to do.

Y/n: But-

Jk: Don't argue. Just do what I say.

With that he went leaving you all alone.

Y/N POV

What am I going to do...this place is new for me...and I have only a basic keypad mobile phone as I broke my phone accidently yesterday and I can't book a taxi with this...OH MY GOD...

Author POV

You came out of the street and reached a place that was filled with people.

Y/n: Ahh its difficult to walk with the heels

You threw the heels away and started walking with bare legs. People were giving weird looks on you as you were wearing a wedding gown and walking with bare legs. Nobody approached to help you. You sat in a bench that was on the road. Tears started to roll down your cheeks. Your mind is totally blank.

???: Hey miss...are you lost? Do you need any help?

A voice called for you and you turned and saw an angelic face near you.

Y/n: I'm new here and I'm lost. Can you call a taxi please.

???: Oh okay just wait here and I'll be back.

With that he went and after 5 minutes, a cab came in front of you. From that the angel faced man climbed down.

???: You know the address right?

You took your phone and found a message from an unknown number There was an address mentioned in it.

Y/n's mind: Maybe its jungkook's address.

Y/n: Yes I got the address.

???:OK good night. See you soon. I hope we meet each other again. *he gave you a warm smile*