Chapter 7

Author's pov

It's been a week after that incident. You were provided a room. You rarely come out of it. All the day and night, you keep yourself shut in that room. You come outside only when you feel hungry that too when Jungkook is not at home. You got adapted yourself to that situation. You stopped seeing Jungkook from that day

Meanwhile...

In Jungkook's office

Assistant: Sir, your friend Jimin came here to meet you

                                                            Before Jungkook could say anything, Jimin came inside the room.

Jimin: You can go now

With that the assistant went.

Jk: Why are you here hyung?

Jimin: Aww... my Jungkookie is still angry with me?

Jk: Hyung, I've said to you all several times, if you touch anything that is mine, I'll get angry.

Jimin: Jungkookie but your wife was sad, she was depressed. I just wanted to make her happy. Do you how much she enjoyed while playing in the amusement park.

Jungkook POV

Hearing those words made my blood boil. I don't want y/n to be happy with other men. Is he purposely making me angry or what?

Jk: Ok huyng. I forgive you. But this is your last warning. Please don't be around y/n anymore.

Jimin: Ok Jungkookie... But one doubt. Do you like her? If yes, why are you treating her like that? if no, why do you care for her?

Jk: Hyung. I don't have time for such silly questions. Can you leave me alone?

Author's POV

Jimin: OK. AS You wish but just think about your cute wife.

With that Jimin walked away.

Jimin's mind voice: I'm gonna make you suffer for what you've did to me. I am going to take my revenge my little friend.

TIME SKIP

IN THE EVENING

Your stomach was growling as you didn't eat your lunch.

Y/n's mind: Will Jungkook return before I take my lunch?

You went out and searched for Kim but she's not there.

Y/n's mind: Ok lets cook something by ourselves. What's in there.........

You searched in the kitchen and found eggs. You kept the eggs aside and took the pan for cooking.

But then suddenly the main door opened revealing Jungkook and Rose coming together.

Seeing Jungkook, you put the pan on your leg. You groaned in pain.

Hearing that Jungkook rushed to the upstairs and saw you trembling in fear.

Rose followed him.

He crouched down to your level and noticed the bruise in your leg

Jk: Are you mad! Who asked you to come here? Did I ask you to do anything!!!

Jungkook shouted making your eyes widen. But the actual shock is only after seeing Rose.

Rose: Jungkook she's hurt.

Author's POV

When you looked her, your eyes widened more.