Chapter 3

JUNGKOOK POV

I was working in my office when my assistant came in

Assistant: Sorry to disturb you sir but someone came to meet you-

JK: I'm not in a mood to meet anyone.

Taehyung: Ahaha you should not reject us like this our cute boy.

Jimin: Tae he is not a little boy anymore. He is a married man.

Hoseok: Oh yeah! And from now on he will be ignoring us always because he should save time to spend with his loving wife.

There came the devils of my life. We four were childhood friends. They care for me like real brothers. I like them but mostly I will get irritated by their teasing talks.

JK: Hyungs I have work. Please don't disturb me.

Hobi: We wont disturb you but one condition

JK: What's that hyung?

Tae: You should introduce us to your wife.

Jk: Hmmm ok but not now

Jimin: Hey and then, we're having a party at your home tomorrow night okay. Don't worry we will only disturb YOU.

Jk: Fine. Now get out of my office.

All the three: Ok see you at night. Bye

Thank God they left!

-----At home-----

Y/n POV

I woke up. I was afraid to face him again.

Knock knock

Someone knocked on the door. I went and opened the door and saw a short lady around 35 years of age.

???: Good morning mam. I'm Kim. I'm a maid here. I bought you dress. You can fresh up in that room.

She pointed a room

y/n: Oh. Okay. Is he here?

Kim: Whom you're talking about? Oh, Jungkook, he went to the office mam.

Thank God

Y/n: Ok thank you. By the way don't call me mam, I'm Y/n. You can call me with my name.

Kim: Ok Y/n. Fresh up and come up, I'm preparing breakfast for you.

Y/n: Ok. Thank you.

After 10 minutes

I took bath and came out and went up and saw Kim cooking something with another maid.

Y/n: Can I help you?

Kim: No its ok mam. Oops sorry Y/n. We can do it by ourselves. And this is Kiew, another maid.

Y/n: Oh nice to meet you and By the way, what are you cooking?

Kiew: Kimchi toast

Y/n: Wow thanks. Its my favourite breakfast.

Kim: Really. We are so happy.

Y/n: My mom cooks this very well

Kim: Oh. Here , taste this

I took a bite and felt amazed.

Y/n: This is how my mom cooks. Thank you so much. This reminds me of my mom.

Kiew: Thank you mam

Y/n: No mam. Y/n. Call me Y/n.

Kiew: Ok. Thank you. And I'm taking my leave now. I have some work outside

Kim and Y/n: Ok bye.

Kim: Y/n you can go anywhere in this house except Jungkook's room. He will be mad if he sees anyone there. Only once in a week I'm allowed inside for an hour to clean the room.

Y/n: Oh. Okay.

Kim: Good. If you want something, ask me.

Y/n: What do you think about Jungkook?

Kim:Hmmm. Till I know him, he's the rudest person in this world if anyone did'nt listen to his words or anyone misbehaves with him.

To Be Continued........

Author:

Okay what do you think about Jungkook? Anything special ;) comment it down.