Binge case

Ari POV
I woke up to whimpering. 'Odd, I know there aren't any other- SHIT!' I rolled over wrapping my arms around the shaking figure beside me. "Shh, Shh, Shh, Alterra,Alterra wake up"! I whisper urgently. "A-Ari"? "Yeah, are you okay you were whimpering and..." I trail off. "Ah, Fuck sorry, nightmares". She whispers."Hey, hey, hey, it's alright, I don't mind, What happened"? "W-well, before you joined us , I was walking home from school. The same route we take now, and I was pulled into an alley. The Valentine brothers! Was the only thought I had. About two weeks later they attacked the manor. During the attack the eldest had the balls to attempt a bargain with my dad; using me as the bargaining chip. That didn't vote over well, and dad destroyed him . Once everything settled down Mum had me tested and, I'd been raped. I didn't want to say anything at first. I was scared, well terrified. Mum started cursing, Dad muttered something about wanting to kill the bastard, Ceras hugged me and Walter immediately looked to my mother for orders, the look of bloodlust in his eyes. I didn't want any trouble and I just wanted my Mum. My fear has never fully subsided". She finishes her story and pushes the button on her coffin. Three sharp knocks sound from the door and I rise. "Good evening, Master Ari, has Miss Alterra awakened"? Walter asks. "Yes, thank you, Walter". I smile as he nods and walks away. I close the door and wrap my arms around Alterra's waist. "Ari, I've gotta get ready for work". "No~". I whine into her neck. She giggles and takes a sip of her glass of A positive. "You know I can't skip out today. I only have a small run and it'll be pretty easy"."Can I come too"? I ask. I was honestly scared that Alterra would be taken again. I didn't let on but, I had a bad feeling that that Jan Valentine was still alive. "Ari, Dad said that you can't go with us but, you can go with me. I'm on a binge case, and I've got a bad feeling about it". "Alright". I get ready and help Alterra.