Rescue

Alucard POV
I growl. 'Alucard I want you to focus on getting Jan to let go of Alterra, then I can get her out'. "Alright, I can do that. Police girl, shoot his shoulder then he'll let her go". "BAM"! "Got him"! I see Ari pull Alterra into his chest. "It's just me Terra". 'Get me out of this'. "I will. Hold on". Ari pulls off the blindfold and gag. He goes to remove the shackles and collar but gets burned. "Ah"! "Ari"! "It's silver I can't get rid of it"! "You might not be able to, but I can". "Ceras"! "Hold still, Miss". Alterra stops moving and Ceras tears off the shackles and collar. "There we go". As soon as she's free she runs into my waiting arms. As soon as my arms are around her she's crying. "What is it, Princess"? I ask concerned. "H-He R-Raped me again, I'm scared". "It's alright. Why didn't you summon your familiars"? "I-I couldn't, He had knocked me out and I was weak". "It's okay, It's not your fault. None of this is your fault. Ari, I need you to call Integra. We need to get Alterra home and soon". "Got it". I glance at Police girl and see her speaking to one of our generals. Sir Integra is on the way. Walter is coming with her". "Alright, thank you Ari". "Of course". It wasn't long after when Integra ran in. "Mum"! I let Alterra go and let her run into her mother's arms. "My little Vampire, are you alright"? I walk over to my family and hug them. "Alucard, I want Jan Valentine dead-", I cut her off. "Already done. I wasn't about to let him live after he kidnapped my daughter and raped her a second time". "How did you"? Alterra starts. "I smelled him on you. I wouldn't have cared half as much if it wasn't for that collar". "Collar"? Integra asks. "O-over T-there". Alterra whimpers, pointing to the opposite side of the warehouse. "I'll stay here. I don't want her over there". "Alright". I watch as Integra walks over and analyzes the chains. She walks over quickly and pulls Alterra into a tight hug who is crying lightly. "Let's get the bloody hell out of here". Integra says. "Alright".