You hung the moon

"Amanda! Amanda!Amanda! Amanda." Elijah yells in the woods while pushing the stroller

"Mom!!!" Niko yells. "The woods look spooky at night." They come up on a trap and Elijah looked sad.

"Where is she?" Jackson says and they spun around. "Where the hell is Amanda?"

"Your hurt." Niko says as he looked at Jackson's leg.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Amanda is screaming she is trying to break out Davina's spell circle.

"Davina. Let me out of here right now, or I swear I will kill you." She says when Davina walks in.

"You could try. Or we could have a polite conversation" she shows Amanda a bag of blood

"You magically kidnapped me one the one night that I can see my husband. Do not talk to me about polite."

"I drew you here to help you."

"Elijah asked you months ago to break the curse and you said no."

"The Regent of witches can't be seen doing favors for the Mikaelsons." Amanda looked at the blood bag." But maybe we can help each other." She then tossed the blood bag at Amanda's feet. Amanda bent down and picked up the bag." Look, I have access to the witch ancestors." Amanda ripped the bag open. "I can channel the power of the one who created the spell used up curse your pack. You can be free, Amanda."

"Under your terms, I'm guessing." She nods." Spill."

"There's a witch in the ninth ward who hates that I'm Regent. She tried to kill me. If I retaliate, I'm starting a civil war, and I don't want to do that."

"Fine. Just tell me who you want dead."

~~~~~~~~

"I don't think your doing it right uncle." Niko says as he watched Elijah close Jackson's wound on his chest

"Niko." Elijah says. Niko walked over to the twins. Elijah pulls out metal and Jackson groans out in pain

"Take my blood." Elijah says and Jackson chuckles

"I'm good. We need to find Amanda."

"There's still no sign of her. I've seen the bodies."

"Hunter's set up traps all over the bayou, mowed us all down with gunfire." He says as he looked at Elijah. "Any wolf that wasn't taken out, scattered. Elijah, how many bodies?" Elijah didn't say anything at all. And he sighs." Amanda wasn't even in wolf form." Elijah looks at him." Nothing would stop her from seeing me. Somethings wrong." Elijah walks around Jackson and grabbed his jacket. "Where are you going?"

"I'm taking my niece and nephews home. Then I'll continue my search. You stay here, you tend to your dead."

"No. No. I got five hour's until I'm a wolf again. Elijah, she's my wife."

~~~~~~~~~~~

At the club Freya is having a good time dancing with people when Marcel walks over to her.

"Need a break from your family drama?" He says

"Thank you." She says as he hands her a drink." See, I've been trying to get my brother's to mend fences, but Elijah remains bitter, and Klaus remains obstinate. Thus, tequila." She smiles.

"Thing is, it's almost midnight."

"Well, I'm not wearing glass slippers. Do you have to turn the best club in town into your personal blood bank?"

"We feed on tourists, compel'em to forget, locals turn a blind eye. That's how Nola works. Has been for a long time. So, unless you wanna become an appetizer--"